Iceland Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Iceland Tour Package
Iceland is a nordic island country located in the Northern Atlantic Ocean that is known for its mesmerizing glaciers, the Northern Lights, many active volcanoes and moon-like craters, hot springs and geysers and plenty more. Iceland tour package from India, you can travel across the most beautiful Icelandic destinations over 10 days. Luxury vacations and holidays offer customized Iceland tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 10 Days.
- Breakfast Included.
- Pickup and drop from airport.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Tour & transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Start your Iceland tour package from India and upon arrival at Keflavik airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
- Reach the hotel and have a hassle-free check-in and enjoy the remaining day at leisure.
- In the evening, head out to explore the city on your own and explore nearby places.
- After a wonderful evening, head back to the hotel.
- After breakfast, get picked up from the hotel to explore the famous Golden Circle route as per your Iceland tour package from India.
- Our first location of this southern Iceland route is the Thingvellir National Park, an important site of historical, cultural and geographical significance.
- You will witness grass-covered lava fields, diverse flora and fauna towered by mountains from three sides.
- Next stop is the Geysir Geothermal Area, famous for its hot water springs eruption.
- Later proceed to visit the Gullfoss waterfall, this natural site is famous among tourists for its hypnotic two-tiered cascade and scenic view.
- Our last stop is Kerið, located outside the golden route, this 55-metre deep crater is 3000 years old, and is a part of the collection of crater-hills in Tjarnarhólar area.
- After the tour, have an overnight stay at the hotel in the Hvolsvöllur area.
- After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for a tour of Waterfalls and Volcanic beaches.
- Start your day with a visit to Seljalandsfoss waterfall, popular among tourists due to its shape, which has a footpath at the base of the walls which allows walking behind the chute.
- Later visit the Skógafoss waterfalls and lose yourself in its photogenic beauty.
- A visit to the village of Vík í Mýrdal to visit the Blacksand volcanic beach, where you will see the rock formations Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar followed by a visit to Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon.
- Have an overnight stay at Kirkjubæjarklaustur/Skaftafell area.
- After having breakfast, set out for a full-day tour of sightseeing. Today you will be visiting glaciers and Icebergs of Iceland.
- You will visit Skaftafell, Iceland’s Largest national park, where you will witness picturesque views of lush vegetation, icebergs, canyons, hanging valleys, ice tunnels and arches and glacial rivers.
- After exploring Skaftafell, head to visit the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, where you can enjoy boating in the lagoon spotted with floating icebergs.
- Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Höfn or Djúpivogur.
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check-out from the hotel and drive to east Iceland to visit some of the popular tourist attractions.
- First stop is Lake Mývatn, where you will capture a breath-taking sight of Krafla volcano, the Námaskarð pass, the large crater of Hverfell and the lunar-like pseudo-craters at Skútustaðir.
- After the tour, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, be prepared to explore the nearby attractions of Lake Mývatn area.
- Your Iceland package from India offers you a once-in-a-lifetime experience of whale- watching in the Húsavík village.
- Next, head out to visit the Jökulsárgljúfur; where you will be visiting the Vatnajökull National Park, Ásbyrgi canyon and Dettifoss, the most powerful waterfall in Europe.
- Enjoy a bath in the geothermal waters of the Mývatn Nature Baths and relax.
- After a wonderful experience, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Akureyri.
- On your way, make a stop to visit the Goðafoss waterfalls, also called the waterfalls of the Gods.
- Reach Akureyri and take a walk in the local markets or visit the museum and the botanical gardens.
- On your way, visit Trollaskagi and then head to visit Siglufjörður, which was once the centre of fleering ports across the world.
- Reach Hofsós and relax in the thermal pool for a while.
- After reaching Skagfjörður, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and start your journey to the greatest Snæfellsnes Peninsula, often referred to as “Iceland in Miniature”.
- On your way, you will be visiting Vatnsdalshólar and the beautiful Þingeyrakirkja church.
- Take a tour of the living museum at Eiríksstaðir and pay a visit to the geothermal pool of Guðrúnarlaug.
- If time permits, visit Stykkishólmur, a fishing village overlooking Breiðafjörður Bay.
- Head to Súgandisey viewpoint and capture a picturesque view of the town.
- After having breakfast, head out to visit the Snæfellsjökull National Park, where you will witness exotic wildlife, birdlife, lush green valleys and lava fields.
- A visit to the Dritvík Cove, Lóndrangar Cliffs as well as Hellnar and Arnarstapi Cliffs.
- Pack your bags and get transferred to Reykjavík.
- Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the Keflavík International Airport for your return journey as your tour package for Iceland from India reaches its final destination.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.