Ireland Tour Packages
Ireland Tour Packages
05 Days / 04 Nights
Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel. Famous Irish breweries include Guinness, Smithwicks (Kilkenny), and Harp Lager. The three most famous symbols of Ireland are the green Shamrock, the harp, and the Celtic cross. Book Now Ireland tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
PLACES TO VISIT: Dublin, Galway, Cork
THINGS TO DO: Brigid’s Cathedral, Galway Cathedral, Phoenix Park, Dublin Castle, etc
AIRLINES: Air India, Lufthansa, Aeroflot, Turkish Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM Royal Dutch, Oman Airways, Air France, Etihad Airways Etc…
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Also, Check: Jersey Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
- Return economy class airfare.
- 04 Nights accommodation.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Schengen Visa Charges.
- Additional Services
- Event Tickets
- Your Ireland tour package from Delhi commences with your landing at the Dublin Airport.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by our agency's representative who will assist you in getting to your accommodation.
- Check into your accommodation and unwind for a while.
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel before embarking on a tour of Dublin.
- Take a leisurely stroll along the Liffey River's banks.
- Explore central Dublin's gardens, ancient monuments, and bustling streets.
- Visit the Trinity College in Dublin.
- Breakfast at the hotel will kick off day 3 of your Ireland tour package from Delhi, followed by checkout and driving to Cork.
- Stop in the adjacent town of Powerscourt on the route, which is known for its exquisite early-eighteenth-century gardens.
- Head to Kilkenny for lunch and a tour of the charming town.
- Following lunch in Kilkenny, go south to view the iconic Cashel Rock.
- Arrive in the afternoon in Cork, settle into your accommodation, and unwind.
- Halt at the Charles Fort to take in the peaceful seaside scenery.
- When you arrive in Kinsale, go exploring the lovely coastal town.
- Then travel to Killarney, a popular tourist destination.
- Here you may have a wonderful local meal and a horse-drawn carriage tour of the national park.
- While admiring the lake, take a visit to Ross Castle.
- Then proceed to Adare, a tiny village, before arriving at Limerick.
- Stroll down Limerick's streets and pay a visit to the city's historic castle.
- Make your way to Cong, a tiny settlement.
- Visit the village of Clonmacnoise for a wonderful lunch and a tour of the monastery.
- Return to Dublin, where you may fly back home.
- This marks the end of your Ireland tour package from Delhi.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.