Peru Brazil & Argentina Tour Packages
Peru Brazil & Argentina In 12 Days
Indulge yourself in the best adrenaline-rushing activities while traversing the shorelines of Brazil and Argentina. Get a chance to marvel at the most beautiful ancient sculptures of Peru, including the wonder of Machu Picchu. Luxury vacations and holidays offer customized Peru Brazil & Argentina tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 12 days.
- Breakfast included.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- As you arrive at Lima International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
- Check in at the hotel and have the remaining day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can take a stroll around some of the favourite places of the localities such as Kennedy park, where you will find arrays of vendors and street food stalls or you can visit the ChocoMuseo, a chocolate shop, which sells the most delicious chocolate treats.
- Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a half-day city tour to learn about the rich culture and history of Lima.
- Today, you will be taken for a guided tour to visit important monuments and historical places such as the Historical Center, the City Hall, Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, Plaza San Martin, the Santo Domingo Convent, the Banco Central de Reserva Museum, and the Larco Herrera Museum.
- In the evening, you can spend some leisure time shopping in the famous markets and later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a toothsome breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Cusco City.
- As you reach, our representative will welcome and escort you to the hotel in Sacred Valley.
- Check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
- In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- After having a wholesome breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at Ollanta Train Station.
- Board the Machu Picchu train and reach Aguas Calientes and have lunch while you reach your destination.
- As you reach, hop on a bus to reach Machu Picchu, witness the grandeur of this 15th-century citadel and think of its original use, which is still unknown to mankind.
- You will also get to see the panoramic views of Peru from this historical site and as the tour ends, travel to your pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel, have dinner, and have an overnight stay.
- Wake up and get served a hot-piping breakfast in the morning. Today, you will be taken for a half-day Cusco City tour.
- You will be visiting Puca Pucara or red fortress, Plaza de Armas, the Qenqo Amphitheater, Santo Domingo Church, Sacsayhuaman Fortress, and the Inca Baths of Tambomachay.
- In the afternoon, have lunch at a local restaurant and explore the city.
- In the evening, savor a buffet dinner and enjoy an exceptional Folklore show.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay
- After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Iguassu.
- Board a flight from Cusco to Lima and from Lima airport, and catch another flight to Iguassu.
- As you reach, our representative will assist you to the pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel and head to your room to get rid of your travel weariness.
- Have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the morning and get ready to visit the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of Iguazu falls.
- Reach the National Park and witness the mighty fall from the lower and upper tier, reach the Devil’s Throat to get a mesmerizing view of the 275 streams flowing into the fall.
- In the afternoon, have lunch at a local restaurant and spend the rest of the day on your own.
- In the evening, you will be taken for a luscious dinner and a splendid South American Dance Show.
- After the show, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and get dropped off at the airport to catch a flight to Buenos Aires.
- As you land at the airport, our representative will assist you to the pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel and get some rest.
- In the evening, get ready for an exciting Tango Dance Show followed by a buffet dinner.
- After the show, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a delightful breakfast, set out for a half-day city tour to explore the major tourist attractions of Buenos Aires.
- You will be visiting Plaza de Mayo, Avenida de Mayo, San Telmo and Puerto Madero, old neighborhoods of the city and next proceed to visit Recoleta Cemetery.
- In the afternoon, after having lunch you will be taken on a trip to Tigre and Parana Delta by boat.
- Sail around the Quinta Presidencial de Olivos, and visit San Isidro, where you can explore the region and see the cathedral.
- After the tour, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- After having a buffet breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board a flight to Rio De Janeiro.
- As you reach, get transferred to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
- Complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at ease.
- In the evening, explore the local areas and savour some Brazilian street food.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a leisurely breakfast, get ready to explore the best tourist spots of Rio De Janeiro.
- First, you will be visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the seven wonders of the world. Witness the jaw-dropping views of the city from the hill.
- In the afternoon, have lunch at a local restaurant and later proceed to SugarLoaf Mountain and Corcovado Mountain. Reach the top of the mountain by a cable car ride and spend some leisure time.
- Enjoy a luscious dinner at a local restaurant and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.