Romania Bulgaria Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Romania Bulgaria Tour Packages
Romania is known for wood crafting, tapestry, ceramics, traditional wooden crafts, icon paintings, and metal works in handicraft shops. Meet some warm-hearted people in Romania. Adventure some mysteries present in Romania by visiting Romania and Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is present in the south of Romania. Bulgaria is known for its extraordinary nature and architectural views. Discover more beautiful statues and architectural sculptures. Romania’s parliament building is one of the second largest ones next to the American Pentagon. Enjoy the morning vibes by walking along the valley of roses in Kazanlak. This tour involves a gorged swing journey to Romania and Bulgaria. Book customized Romania Bulgaria tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations only at Luxury Tours. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 9 days.
- Breakfast included.
- City Tour
- Visiting the Ethnographic museum.
- Tour and transfer on PVT. Basis.
- Pickup and drop off From the airport.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Bulgarian Capital Sofia will welcome you wholeheartedly.
- From the Sofia airport, we will go to a hotel to get some rest. One can dive into the intricacies of the place. It is the specialty of tours of Romania and Bulgaria. One can go shopping at the local stores.
- One can enjoy the mind-blowing marvelous statue in Bulgaria.
- After departure from the airport, check in at the hotel to get relaxation and prepare to feel the intricacies of the palace.
- You will spend the night at the hotel.
- One can visit the Unique Boyana church to get blessings and also enjoy the scenery of the architecture.
- By visiting the Museum of Socialists Art, One can capture Social realists' statues.
- One can see the statue in Bulgaria, Vladimir Lenin, a giant statue, and some other small one that gives you a realistic view.
- After visiting mind-blowing marvels, Aleksandar Nevski Cathedral and the parliament of Bulgaria, Treasury of Bulgaria, situated in the mountains of Rila Mountain known as Rila Monastery, will prove the communism of architecture in Bulgaria.
- After visiting all the places in Sofia and Rila Monastery, get back to the hotel overnight.
- Starting with the old town to experience the architectural renaissance of Bulgaria.
- Plovdiv is also one of the second biggest cities in Bulgaria.
- By visiting Kirmizioglu house, and Ethnographic Museum to enjoy the cultural Heart of Plovdiv by Romania Bulgaria tours.
- Get back to the hotel in the afternoon to enjoy parks and fountains and taste some cafes in the hotel.
- Explore the extraordinary nature and architectural view.
- After spending a day resting in a hotel at night.
- Start the morning ride by visiting the town of Kaluk along the valley of roses.
- Having some lunch, enjoy the view of the second cultural center of the Bulgarian empire by Romania Bulgaria tours.
- Refreshments in a hotel before visiting the old town area in Kazanlak, one can bargain some traditional wooden crafts, icon paintings, wood carvings, and metal works in a handicrafts shop.
- One can also taste delightful Turkish coffee brewed over hot sand on the old town road.
- After the experience, the taste of Turkish coffee, spend the night in a hotel to get ready for the next day.
- Visiting the place where powerful merchants spent their lives in the past. Arbanassi village which is built by the patronage of an Ottoman sultan.
- Sightseeing the Kon Stantsalieva house where 18th-century merchants lived there.
- Continue our trip to Romania just by crossing the border after visiting the nativity church in Bulgaria.
- Romania is reached by crossing the Danube river at the town of ruse.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day 6 of the Romania and Bulgaria tours starts with visits to Romania's parliament building, Which is one of the second largest ones next to the American Pentagon.
- After lunch Visit the Museum, Revolution square, and Arch of victory to know about the history of Romania.
- You can explore your own experience at Night in Bucharest. It is one of the specialties of our Romania Bulgaria tours.
- After spending a day resting in a hotel at night.
- Visiting a beautiful European castle in the town of Sinaia
- After visiting the Carpathian mountains, the day ends in Brasov.
- The European castle will be made of wooden cravings, special ceramics, and interior beauty of the castle.
- Children can enjoy playing in the ponds and the marvelous lake in the castle.
- One can admire the beauty of the Picturesque Ethnographic Museum both inside and outside.
- After seeing the mesmerizing beauty of the museum and Carpathian mountains, we spent the night at the hotel.
- Start with visiting famous sites of Romania such as the Famous black church, Clock tower, Arms museum, Catherine gate, etc.
- Discovering different cultures other than the Romains, such as Slovakian and Ukrainian in Sibiu.
- Visiting one of the medieval churches known as the bell tower of the black church.
- The next stop to Brașov is Sighișoara, located in the birthplace of Vlad Impaler on Tarnava mare.
- Experiencing Several cultures in Sibiu such as the German Minority, Slovakian and Ukrainian
- Clock town is also on the list of UNESCO. Clock town is one of the famous tourist spots.
- After experiencing all the mesmerizing beauty of Brasov, Sighișoara, and some exposure to cultural differences spent the night in the hotel.
- Transfagarasan road is a famous road present on the returning to Bucharest. It has a spectacular view and the pristine nature of the Fagaras Mountains.
- The spectacular view of the road will hypnotize you.
- On the way, you can see 14th Century Poenari castle, which was a place where royal family members used to live.
- You get some rest in the afternoon, and farewell is celebrated before the departure.
- After spending several days, fly out home.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.