Honeymoon Resort Maldives tour packages
Honeymoon Resort Maldives Tour Packages
Escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life to a place of unprecedented serenity, privacy, and comfort. Experience the Maldives island culture at South Palm Resort amidst the white sandy beaches, tropical greenery, and crystal clear unparalleled scenic views.
Please your taste buds with exquisite Asian, International, and Maldivian delicacies at the Banyan offering amazing views of the Indian Ocean, or quench your thirst at the Moodhu Bar sipping on your favorite cocktail along with living music and traditional Maldivian entertainment in the evening.
Pamper your senses at Kurumba Spa, a sanctuary featuring the first-ever floating Spa rooms with Asian or Balinese treatments overlooking the clear blue ocean. Get up close to the Indian Ocean and send your adrenaline racing with a wide range of motorized and non-motorized water sports that suit your taste for adventure.
Book Honeymoon Maldives tour packages from Luxury vacations and holidays at unbeatable prices.
Also, Check: Peru Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
- 3 Nights Accommodation.
- 3 Nights Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Speedboat Transfers.
- Hotel taxes.
- A departure transfer on a private basis.
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary.
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
- Upon your arrival at Male International airport, complete the immigration process and board your transfer to the North Male Atoll.
- Reach your resort and complete the check-in process.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Malahini Kuda Bandos.
- Wake up to a beautiful tropical morning and have a delicious breakfast at the resort.
- Today you can choose to go for some adrenaline-pumping water adventure activities organized by the resort on a daily basis.
- The resort has fantastic dive sites around and PADI certified dive crew is ready to take you touring beneath the waters.
- There is wide range of motorized and non-motorised sports include but are not limited to; catamaran sailing, canoeing, banana boat, surfing, parasailing, jet ski, fun tube, stand up paddling, wind surfing, snorkeling and much more.
- The resort has some excursions to show you if you’d like to discover the Maldives.
- Experience the island life in the Maldives, do some island hopping, go on a sunset dolphin cruise or big game fishing.
- If you want in on an even longer and exciting journey, come join us to go see the mantas and whale sharks in one of our private sailing cruises.
- Overnight stay at Malahini Kuda Bandos.
- Wake up to a lazy yet refreshing morning at the resort and have a hearty breakfast.
- Today, you can just spend a completely relaxed day at your stay and soak in the vacation vibes.
- Enjoy the delicious meals prepared by the chefs, or sip your favorite cocktail lying on the sun loungers and hammocks.
- You can also choose to pamper yourself with the special spa treatments performed by the experts at the in-house Spa center.
- In the evening, stroll on the soft sand beach while enjoying the sunset.
- Overnight stay at Malahini Kuda Bandos.
- Wake up to a pleasant morning and have a delicious breakfast at the resort.
- Pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities at the resort.
- Later, board the speedboat that will drop you back at the airport for your onward journey.
- Your amazing Maldives tour concludes once you are dropped at the Male International airport.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.