Family Tour Package From Chennai
- Accommodation for 5 days.
- Breakfast included.
- English Guide.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- The family tour package from Chennai begins with your arrival at the airport/railway station our representative will escort you to your designated hotel.
- Upon your arrival, check in to the hotel and get freshen up and rest for a while if you need.
- In the evening you can venture out to explore nearby attractions such as Ooty Rose Garden, Ooty Lake, Doddabetta Peak, and Ooty Tribal Research Center.
- End this day in the hotel room with an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, get ready for the sightseeing tour of the Ooty.
- You will witness Wax World which exhibits life-size look-alike wax statues of renowned personalities.
- Next destination you will visit Deer park surrounded by diverse flora and fauna. It is famous for several species of deer like the Sambar and Chital.
- Proceed for a short trek to Kalhatty waterfalls and feel rejuvenated by the picturesque beauty around.
- Afterward, you will reach Kamraj Sagar Dam; you can spend a pleasant time while enjoying scenic views and serene surroundings.
- Overnight Stay.
- Get up early for a breathtaking view of the lush green hills and valleys of Ooty.
- Get ready and enjoy a nutritious breakfast.
- Head towards Kodaikanal to explore it at its best close to nature. On your way, you will be mesmerized by green valleys and landscapes.
- On arrival, check in to the hotel and take a rest for a while.
- In the evening, you can enjoy a boat ride in the famous Kodaikanal Lake with a stunning view surrounding the lake.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Enjoy your breakfast, and head towards Kodaikanal sightseeing. Enjoy stunning viewpoints, peaks, and valleys on your way.
- You will begin your day by visiting gigantic Pillar rocks, overlooking the Vaigai Dam.
- The next spot of the family trip from Chennai is the dolphin's nose. It is a huge rock stage between the valleys and scenic views of Catherine Falls.
- You can walk around Pine Forest and spend a pleasant time in the lap of nature.
- Post this you will be taken to Guna Caves, Solar Physical Observatory, and Silver Cascade waterfalls included in the family tour package from Chennai for 3 days.
- Have a sound sleep at the hotel.
- Pack your bags to get ready to return home.
- After post wholesome breakfast, check–out from the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport or railway station with an appointed representative. Board the flight/train to your home destination.
- End of family tour package from Chennai.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.