Greece Tour Packages – luxury vacations and holidays
Greece Tour Packages
07 days / 06 Nights
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos. Book Now Greece tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
PLACES TO VISIT: Athens, Santorini, Mykonos
THINGS TO DO: Acropolis Athens, OIA Tour, Kalafati, etc…
AIRLINES: Oman Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, Aeroflot, Turkish Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways Etc…
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Return economy class airfare
- 06 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast Ferry Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Schengen Visa Charges
- Additional services
- Event Tickets
- Get ready to start an adventure that you will cherish for eternity; the city of ancient ruins anticipates your arrival.
- Meet your driver at the Athens Airport or the Port of Piraeus and enjoy a panoramic drive you transfer to your hotel to check in.
- Free time at your leisure, according to your arrival time.
- Overnight stay in Athens.
- Start your exciting morning with a tasty breakfast at Hotel.
- Morning or afternoon half-day sightseeing tour of Athens including the Acropolis, Constitution Square, Memorial of the Unknown Soldier, National Library, Temple of Zeus, the Olympic Stadium, and Parliament House.
- Overnight Stay at Hotels in Athens.
- After breakfast transfer to the port for your ferry to Mykonos.
- Upon arrival at the port of the island of Mykonos, you will be assisted and transferred to your hotel.
- There are plenty of cafes and restaurants here, so grab a table towards the end of the day to enjoy an amazing sunset.
- Look out for the Mykonos pelicans - an added attraction!
- Overnight stay in Hotels at Mykonos.
- After breakfast discovers the highlights of Mykonos on a comfortable city walk to the unique sites.
- After that on a bus tour that takes you all over the island to the beautiful bays and beaches as well as to the traditional village of Ano Mera
- Packed with a lot of information about the culture, history, and places to go! You are going to love it.
- Overnight stay at hotels in Mykonos.
- Enjoy your stay on the island of Aeolos (God of the Wind), Mykonos. Breakfast is served at the hotel. The day is yours to enjoy this island of paradise with many optional tours to choose from.
- Take the opportunity to swim into the crystal blue Mykonian sea and take a sip of a mouthwatering cocktail by its golden beaches. Take a walk around its many well preserved windmills and hundreds of little white houses and do not miss visiting the historical ancient site of Delos.
- Overnight in Mykonos.
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Athens.
- Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure
- Visit the picturesque Pláka neighborhood a tourist hot spot. The main attraction of this historic area is its charming village ambiance.
- Narrow pedestrian streets and the cheerful little squares of the Pláka quarter are lined with lovely bougainvillea-trimmed pastel-painted houses, restaurants, and shops.
- Overnight stay in Athens
- Wake up with a mouth-watering breakfast and pack your bags full of unforgettable memories.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in order to be transferred to Athens airport for your final departure flight.
- Board the flight and treasure the moments you have spent in this beautiful country.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.