Uzbekistan Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Uzbekistan Tour Package
07 Days / 06 Nights
Situated in Central Asia, Uzbekistan is a former Soviet Republic nation. Boasting vibrant and rich culture, traditions, and architecture, Uzbekistan is a place that gained significance as part of the Silk Road trade route. It is also known as the birthplace of Mughal rulers like Babar. The Uzbekistan Tour package from Delhi presents travelers with the opportunity to explore the stunning land of Uzbekistan by visiting the many ancient mosques, forts, mausoleums, and other architectural wonders. Book Now Uzbekistan tour package from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Additional Services
- Event Tickets
- RT PCR Test
- Your Uzbekistan Tour package from Delhi begins once you arrive in the city of Tashkent.
- Meet the representative at the airport, who will help get in your transfer to the hotel.
- Reach the hotel, check in, and relax for some time.
- In the evening, head out to explore the famous landmarks and places of attraction in Tashkent.
- Visit the Independence Square, Monument of Courage, Memorial of Repressions Victims, Residence Opera and Ballet Theatre, and Tashkent TV Tower.
- Return to the hotel, have dinner, and overnight stay.
- Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out from the hotel and proceed to the city of Bukhara via a bullet train ride.
- Check in at the hotel in Bukhara and relax.
- In the afternoon, head out to explore the attractions in this ancient city, some of which date back to as early as the 9th century.
- Visit the mosques in the city, including the Kalyan Minaret Kalyan Mosque and Magoki-Attori Mosque, along with ancient madrasahs such as the Miri-Arab Madrasah, Madrasah of Ulugbek and Abdul Aziz Khan, and the Chor-Minor Madrasah.
- Explore trading domes and markets in Bukhara and get your hands on local produce, souvenirs, and trinkets at Oki-Sarrofon Trading Dome, Telpak Furushon Trading Dome, Tim Abdulla Khan Trading Dome, Lyabi-Khauz Ensemble, and the Toki-Zargaron Trading Dome.
- Indulge in a lip-smacking local dinner at a restaurant or the hotel.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Begin the third day of your Delhi to Uzbekistan package with a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Post breakfast, pack a day bag and proceed to explore the city of Bukhara at its best.
- Learn about the rich culture, history, traditions, and religion of this region by paying a visit to attractions like the Bolo-Khauz Mosque, Ismail Samani Chashma Ayub Mausoleums, and Ark Fortress, and other attractions.
- Indulge in some architecture photography as you discover the mysteries of the Mausoleum of Bakhoutdin Naqshbandi and Sitorai Mokhi-Khosa.
- Return to the hotel, have dinner, and have an overnight stay.
- On the fourth day of your Uzbekistan Tour package from Delhi, have a healthy breakfast at the hotel.
- Then, you can choose to relax and unwind for some time or explore the historic places near the hotel.
- You can also choose to explore the markets, do some shopping, or sample the local snacks and food nearby.
- In the afternoon, return to the hotel and check out.
- Then, proceed to the historic city of Samarkand and check in the hotel.
- Have some dinner and spend the night at the hotel in Samarkand.
- After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, get ready for an exciting fifth day of your Delhi to Uzbekistan package.
- On this day, after checking out from the hotel, you will be taken for a city tour of Samarkand.
- Visit places like the Sion Local Bazaar, indulge in photography, and shop for local produce, spices, and more here.
- Head over to the Register Square Gur Emir Mausoleum and the Bibi Khanum Mosque to soak in some tranquillity.
- Once you are done, proceed towards Tashkent.
- Check in to your hotel and enjoy dinner and an overnight stay there.
- On the last leg of your holiday in Uzbekistan, indulge in a wide range adventures and exciting activities after a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Explore the Chimgan and Charvak mountains, and soak in some pristine natural vistas and calm surroundings, away from the bustling city streets.
- After relaxing for a bit, you can choose to take part in many different activities here, from snow biking, speed boating in the lake, and trekking on the nature trails, to ice skating, skiing, and horse riding as well as hiking.
- After a day full of adventure, return to your hotel to relax overnight.
- On the final day of your trip, wake up to a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel.
- Relax for some time and then check out from the hotel to do some local sightseeing.
- Visit places like the Hazrat Imam Complex and indulge in some local shopping at the Alaskey Bazaar, Mega Mall, or the Samarkand Daroza Mall.
- Then, get transferred to the airport to take your flight back home with unforgettable memories of this stunning land.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.