Czech Republic Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
The Czech Republic Tour Packages
03 Days / 02 Days
The Czech Republic, also known by its short-form name, Czechia, is a landlocked country in Central Europe. The Capital, Prague is mostly famous for being the capital of the Czech Republic, therefore being called the Heart of Europe due to the Czech Republic being the heart of Europe. Architecture is very well-preserved in the entire Czech Republic so tourists mostly think those beautiful buildings are only in our capital city. Book Now Czech Republic tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
PLACES TO VISIT: Prague, Cesky Krumlov, etc…
THINGS TO DO: Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old town square, etc…
AIRLINES: Virgin Atlantic, KLM Royal Dutch, Oman Airways, Air France, Air India, Lufthansa, Aeroflot, Turkish Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways Etc…
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Also, Check: London and Scotland Tour Package – New Delhi
- Return economy class airfare
- 02 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Schengen Visa Charges
- Additional services
- Event Tickets
- The Czech Republic tour package from India commences with your arrival at the Václav Havel Airport in Prague, which is the city’s international airport.
- Travelers are received by the tour package agents, who will help you and guide you through the airport and till the hotel booked beforehand for your stay in the country.
- You have to complete the formalities of checking in at the reception of the hotel before being allowed to head to your room.
- Dinner is included in the package. After spending some much-needed time in the luxurious hotel room, you can head out for your dinner.
- After a restful sleep, you will be ready to face the day.
- The tour offers a rejuvenating, hearty breakfast at the hotel before you head out for a tour of the city.
- The scenic Vltava River will be yours for your enjoyment as you will take a relaxing river cruise upon it.
- Prague has a lot to offer – throughout the guided tour of the city, you will be shown the many sights it has to offer. But the most important sight you will be shown is Prague Castle. This will happen right before lunch, at any good local restaurant.
- After lunch, you are free to explore the old town squares, Prague’s gardens, spires, towers, and architectural marvels like the astronomical clock, its churches, and cathedrals.
- The day will end with a wonderful dinner back at the hotel the tour has booked for you, followed by a good night’s sleep.
- This marks the day of your departure.
- You can wake up early to pack for your departure, after which you should relish the final, delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Complete all check-out formalities at the hotel reception.
- You have to wait till the scheduled time of departure of your flight that will lead you back home.
- The package comes to an end with you safely on the flight, carrying with you memories of a vibrant time that India to Czech Republic tour gave you.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.