Finland Tour Package from Delhi
Finland Tour Package from Delhi
Start and end in Helsinki! With the In-depth Cultural tour of The Northern Lights of Finland (Standard) (including Kakslauttanen), you have an 8 days tour package taking you through Helsinki, Finland, and Kakslauttanen, The Northern Lights of Finland (Standard) (including Kakslauttanen) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Hunt for the elusive northern lights and discover fascinating Finland, “Daughter of the Baltic.” Come to know Finnish culture and history on a tour of Helsinki with a local expert. Savor the local cuisine in Helsinki’s restaurants. Experience rugged Lapland during a 3-night stay in the north of Finland. Overnight surrounded by wilderness in a glass igloo and a Finnish log cabin. Embark on a reindeer safari with a local farmer. Mush your way to breakfast in a Finnish sleigh, and lead your own dog sled team. One dynamic experience follows another on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Finland.
Explore More at Luxury Vacations and Holidays
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Begin your Finland tour from India by arriving at Rovaniemi airport.
- You'll meet our representative at the airport who'll transfer you to a designated hotel.
- Then have a relaxing stay in your room and you can also indulge in beauty and massage therapies at the spa center or take a rejuvenating dip in the swimming pool.
- If this doesn't seem enough, you can explore the nearby areas on your own and know more about Finland's culture and tradition.
- Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
- On the next day, you'll head for an evening tour from Rovaniemi to capture the phenomenon of the Northern Lights with your camera.
- A photographer guide will accompany you to help you click the picture-perfect shot and tell you more about Aurora Borealis.
- You'll get to know that the multicolored display of Northern Lights occurs when electrically charged particles from the sun collide with gaseous particles present in the atmosphere of the Earth.
- You'll be provided with all the essential winter gear, snacks, and warm beverages while you go hunting for Northern Lights.
- Rest for the night at Rovaniemi.
- Reserve your third day of Finland tour package from India to visit the Arctic Circle and Santa Claus Village.
- The village area is considered an excellent spot to witness the Northern Lights because it is situated on the Arctic Circle in Lapland. It is also home to Santa Claus, and filled with magical Christmas attractions. You can enjoy here reindeer and husky rides, undertake snowmobile tours, and design souvenirs and items, ice and snow constructions. You can also visit the igloo hotel, which is a splendid attraction to experience the Christmas celebration's enthusiasm and joy.
- On this half-day trip from Rovaniemi, you can also cross the Arctic circle and receive a certificate for all your efforts. Enjoy a lip-smacking lunch, meet the reindeer and buy souvenirs for your family and friends from the local shops.
- Hotel picks up and drop-off will also be included in the Finland tour from India package.
- The fourth day will mark the trip's official closure, and you'll check out from your hotel and you'll catch a flight for your hometown from the Rovaniemi airport.
- Take back happy memories of the trip as you bid goodbye to Rovaniemi.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.