London and Scotland Tour Package – New Delhi
London and Scotland Tour Package
Cobbled streets, humongous palaces, historic churches, wonders of the world landmarks, and a joyous and lively ambiance are what makes London one of the best places to visit in Europe. The state capital holds a long list of history, exploring which is definitely worth the time. Starting from enriched art galleries to the fine London-special cuisine, there are several points that you will discover during your trip to this city.
Close to London is the neighboring country of Scotland- another paradise of history and culture. Bordered by several water bodies and occasional lofty mountains, the mainland is well known for its natural wonders. Long stretches of grasslands, quaint meadows, humongous lakes, and fast-flowing rivers make the country one of the world’s best places.
- Accommodation in a 5-star hotel.
- Breakfast included.
- Pick-up & Drop off from the airport.
- London Eye.
- Visit the historical places.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Tour & Transfer on PVT. Basis.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- On the first day of the London and Scotland package from India, you will be arriving at Heathrow International airport.
- The flight will be on scheduled time, and hence you won’t have to suffer from any delay.
- Once you deboard, you will have to wait in the baggage area to collect your luggage.
- Foreign passports and visas need to be verified before you exit the airport.
- From there, you will be taken to the designated hotel. During the journey, you can bask in the beauty of the London streets.
- The first day will be all about relaxation from the tiresome journey and reducing jet lag.
- The second day of the London and Scotland package from India will revolve around the urban side of London.
- After relishing breakfast, the trip will start, the first stop being Buckingham Palace- the queen's official residence.
- You can take pictures of the palace and roam around to explore the extensive gardens, the beautiful stately structure, and other notable details.
- After about an hour, you will visit other landmarks of London's central part, including Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Square, House of Parliament, Tower of London, Big Ben, and other such places.
- As the day will come to an end, you can enjoy and savor the delight of the food and retire to the hotel for the night.
- The third-day trip will be short as here. You will be visiting the left-out landmarks of London.
- As London Eye is one of London's main stops and Scotland tour package from India, the first stop of the third day will be this landmark.
- Reach the top and explore the city's skyline's panoramic view and revel in the scenic beauty.
- After spending about an hour here, the following steps will be Westminster Bridge, Saatchi Gallery, Country Hall, and the Victoria Embankment.
- In the end, you will retire back to the hotel for an overnight stay after fulfilling your desire of tasting elegant English cuisine.
- On the fourth day of the London and Scotland tour package from India, you will travel to Stratford, Manchester- one of the many tranquil places in England.
- You will be visiting the landmarks related to the famous play writer and other small sightseeing landmarks.
- Here, you will get enough time to go on a shopping spree in the Manchester markets.
- Enjoy the nightlife in the bars, clubs, and others, and then retire back to your hotel.
- The fifth day of the London and Scotland package from India will revolve around a visit to Edinburgh, Scotland's capital.
- Check out from the hotel at a time after finishing a heartfelt breakfast of your favorite cuisine.
- First, you will be taken to the Bowness towns known for the peaceful ambiance, followed by a visit to England's largest lake- Lake Windermere.
- After this, a tour around the city of Edinburgh will be arranged.
- You will visit Edinburgh Castle here and learn about its history and all the enigmatic tales.
- Walk along the cobbled stone paths, visit the landmarks, and revel in Scotland's colonial and neoclassical culture.
- After spending the day in Edinburgh, check in to the hotel for the night.
- The next day, after you will finish your breakfast at the hotel, the journey to Loch Lomond lake will commence.
- It will be more of an excursion at one of the most beautiful lakes in Scotland, where you can watch red deer strolling around freely.
- You can even embark on several cycle trails at Loch Lomond.
- The evening will consist of a trip to Glasgow- the cultural and historic hub of Scotland.
- Here, you will be discovering Scottish treasures in various art galleries and museums.
- After having a delicious dinner and pampering your taste buds, you will retire back to the hotel.
- Reach the airport from your hotel after having breakfast.
- The flight will be scheduled for your return to India.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.