Zimbabwe Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Zimbabwe Tour Packages
04 Nights / 05 days
Zimbabwe is a beautiful African country, rich in resources and hardworking people It is a country of superlatives, thanks to Victoria Falls (the largest waterfall in the world) and Lake Kariba (the largest man-made lake in terms of volume). Book Zimbabwe tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices on a query.
PLACES TO VISIT: Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park, Harare
THINGS TO DO: Game drive, National Park
AIRLINES FROM INDIA: Ethiopian Air, Kenya Airways, Egypt Air, Air India, etc…
Note:- All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Accommodation for 04 Nights.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing’s as per the itinerary.
- Visa cost.
- Return airport transfers.
- Return economy class Airfare.
- Additional Services
- Event tickets
- As per your Zimbabwe tour package from India, today you will arrive in Zimbabwe.
- Once you reach the Victoria Falls Airport, you will be met by our local representative, who will transfer you to your pre-booked hotel.
- After you check in and freshen up, you will step out and proceed to witness the largest waterfall in the world, the gorgeous Victoria Falls.
- In the evening, you will return back to your hotel and enjoy a peaceful overnight stay.
- This day of your Zimbabwe tour package from India is reserved for an exploration tour of the famous Hwange National Park.
- Wake up to a lovely morning in the Victoria Falls Town of Zimbabwe, freshen up, and relish a wholesome breakfast at your hotel.
- Check out of your hotel and proceed to Hwange.
- Once you reach there, spend the day exploring the largest national park of Zimbabwe, Hwange National Park.
- Enjoy a thrilling game drive in the Hwange National Park, spotting elephants, giraffe, lions, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, hippo, hyena, wild dog, and cheetah.
- You will also witness the diverse landscapes of this national park, including mopane woodlands, desert dunes, and the savannah.
- Your overnight stay will be at the hotel in Hwange.
- According to your Zimbabwe package from India, today you will be transferred to Bulawayo city.
- After relishing a sumptuous breakfast, proceed towards the second largest city of Zimbabwe, Bulawayo.
- In the afternoon, you will head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Matopos National Park.
- Surrounded by rounded granite hills, the Matopos National Park is home to a huge protection zone.
- In the course of your guided tour in the Matopos National Park, you will spot a number of fascinating wild animals, including a Giraffe, Leopard, White Rhino, Wildebeest, Zebra, Hippo, and Hyena.
- Your overnight stay will be at a hotel in Bulawayo.
- Take a fulfilling breakfast at your hotel in Bulawayo and check out for your next destination.
- As per your Zimbabwe tour package from India, proceed to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Great Zimbabwe Ruins in Masvingo town, which dates back to the Iron Age.
- Enjoy a guided tour of this marvelous historic site and admire the brilliant stonework of the Zimbabwean Civilization.
- Your overnight stay will be at a hotel in Masvingo.
- This day of your Zimbabwe tour package from India will take you to Tshipise, a beautiful town in South Africa.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Masvingo and check out.
- Proceed on your journey to Tshipise, crossing the picturesque Limpopo River.
- Once you reach Tshipise, check in your hotel and freshen up.
- Later, enjoy swimming in the refreshing hot springs in Tshipise town.
- Your overnight stay will be at your hotel in Tshipise.
- On this day of your Zimbabwe package from India, you will wind up your tour, after some fun activities.
- Relish a lavish breakfast at your hotel in Tshipise and proceed south to the city of Johannesburg.
- Reach Belvedere Estate late in the afternoon, where you can enjoy a delectable traditional lunch.
- Later, you will be transferred to O.R. Tambo Airport (JNB), from where you will take your flight back to India, with happy memories of your exotic trip to Zimbabwe.
In the zimbabwe tour packages, (on the last day) Refresh in your hotel and departure from Johannesburg to your destination.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.