Kailash Mansarovar Yatra By Helicopter
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra By Helicopter
from Delhi 2022
Helicopter routes square measure a well-liked and most desired alternative of tourists and pilgrims as well for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra whereas Lucknow has emerged as the key center among Indian pilgrims for the journey to Kailash Mansarovar. The close distance from Nepalgunj (flights begin for Kailash Mansarovar) is price & time-saving for Indian pilgrims and tourists searching for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Trip To Temples brings you the 11 days of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package from Lucknow with the benefits like Parikrama of Holy Lake Mansarovar and Kailash Parvat where you’ll come across sacred places like Shivasthal where it is believed that whatever you will offer there you will get that return in heaven and also ensuring smooth trip operation even in some adverse weather days. We will be providing you an extra day in the Kailash Mansarovar location which will give you the opportunity to take some rest & perform puja rituals at the most divine and holy place. Kailash Yatra Group proceeds with proper acclimatization with consideration of a lower-cost package tour to Kailash Mansarovar.
Book your Kailash Mansarovar yatra package Delhi from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices including Meals, Accommodation, Transportation, Permit, and Sightseeing.
Also, Check: Srikhand kailash Yatra Package
- Yatra Permit
- Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation ( 6 Nights in Hotel & 4 Nights in Guest Houses)
- Transportation (Flight, Helicopter & Road) during our complete trip.
- 1 Nepali Tour Guide / Manager, 1 Chinese / Tibetan Tour Guide, Team of Sherpa to carry your luggage & Cooks to prepare food
- Transport by Tourist Eco Bus to Mansarovar then Darchen and Yamdwar as per group sizes.
- Free gifts (Bag Pack, Duffle Bag & other stuff)
- Down Jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra)
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Airfare / Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony / Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama
- Any kind of insurance
- Any kind of Medical expenses
- Gov. ST
- Any kind of donation or tip to Guide / Sherpa / Drivers /Cooks / Porter / Priest / or any crew member
- Extra days accommodation in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot / Hilsa /Purang due to bad weather/flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges & transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet.
- Any evacuation / rescue / additional charges / losses due to natural calamities / unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flight/helicopter during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in inclusions.
- Arrive at Lucknow and transfer to Hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, we will drive around 4-5 hrs in an AC coach for Nepalgunj. Yatra briefing in the evening.
- Overnight at Nepalgunj in Hotel Siddhartha / Hotel Cygnett or similar.
- Early Morning transfer to the airport and catch the flight for Simikot, rest for a few hours at Simikot, and then fly to Hilsa by Helicopter, wait for other group members and then drive to Purang. Overnight stay at Hotel Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar.
- Flight duration is 40-50 minutes from Nepalgunj to Simikot & then a 10-20 minutes helicopter ride from Simikot to Hilsa.
- You will acclimatize on the first day and might go for a short trek in preparation for Mount Kailash Parikrama. Overnight stay at Hotel Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar.
- Purang is a small & clean town with lots of shops having necessary items for further Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. You can buy trekking sticks, water gallons for storing Holy water of Mansarovar Lake, some packed juices & other necessary things. Bargaining happens at almost all shops, so don't forget to bargain.
- Drive roughly for 2 hours in the AC Volvo category bus to Mansarovar Lake and then proceed for Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake.
- Complete Holy Lake Parikrama of approx 105 km. Take a dip and perform Puja at divine Lake Mansarovar. While coming to Mansarovar Lake you will see the first glimpse of holy Kailash Parvat which itself is an overwhelming experience to see Divine Kailash Parvat. Overnight stay at Guest House near Lake Mansarovar.
- If weather permits, You can visit Lake Mansarovar in the night or early morning (Brahm Muhurt) to witness the divinity of the holy place.
- After a short drive from Lake Mansarovar, you will reach Darchen which is the base for Kailash Parikrama & Ashtapad darshan.
- You will visit Asthapad only if we get permission from Chinese authorities.
- Overnight stay in Hotel Himalaya or similar.
- On the first day of Parikrama of Mount Kailash, wake up early in the morning and drive to Yamdwar. after reaching Yamdwar start your Parikrama which is a 10Km trek. Feel blessed and get enlightened with the darshan of North Face of Mount Kailash which itself is a unique experience and also considered to be most auspicious. Those who will not be doing Parikrama will proceed towards Darchen from Yamdwar which is just 30 minutes away and stay there in a Guest House for 2 nights enjoying the view of Kailash Parvat from Darchen.
- **Parikrama is optional. There are few who would be doing Parikrama by walk, few by horse & few old age people may not be doing Parikrama. Those who are not doing Parikrama will return from Yam Dwar to Guest House at Darchen. We will arrange meals & accommodation there. Holy Mount Kailash is easily visible from there & one can do puja from there too. People staying at Darchen will join other group members in 1st half once they complete 3rd day of Parikrama.
- Wake up early morning on your second day of Kailash Parvat parikrama and start your trek of 22km from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass and then to Zuthulpuk. It is also considered to be the most difficult part of the journey throughout the Kailash Parvat Yatra as you will be trekking up to 18,600ft height above sea level.
- From Dolma La Pass descend to Gauri Kund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulpuk. Overnight stay – Lodge / Guest House.
- The First 6-7 KM (till Dolma La Pass at 5600 m) of the 2nd day has a very steep climb & most difficult part of Yatra. Yatris are advised to take a comfortable time to cover it & take rest wherever you feel a problem. After 1st 6-7 KM, the remaining 16 KMs are comparatively plain / downwards & comfortable.
- Important: Parikrama (Day 2). You will pass through Shivasthal (A sacred place for Tibetans & believed that whatever you offer here you will get it in Heaven) & Gauri Kund. After Dolma La Pass it's a long pleasant trekking way beside the river. You will see the East face of Mount Kailash here.
- The third day of Parikrama is an 8 KMs trek and takes around 3 hours to complete.
- Generally, it gets completed by 9:00 to 10:00 am. After this short trek drive to Purang via Darchen.
- Overnight stay at Hotel Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar.
- Drive to Hilsa by AC luxury vehicle, fly back to Simikot by Helicopter then to Nepalgunj by flight & then drive to Lucknow.
- Overnight stay at the deluxe Hotel.
- After b/f free to proceed for your home destination with blessings of Lord Shiva !!
- **Itineraries are subjected to change/modified in unavoidable circumstances.
- Fill up Kailash Yatra 2022 Booking Form, scan a colored image of your passport
- Send the soft copy of the Booking form & passport to email@example.com
- Transfer booking amount to Trip To Temples account & share transaction details on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the rest of the amount 1 month before the Yatra date.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.