Darjeeling Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Romantic Tour of Gangtok North Sikkim and Darjeeling
Sikkim is a place for travelers who seek tranquility in the serene laps of mother nature where you can behold the pristine glacial lakes, endless pastures, waterfalls at every turn, quiet monastery towns, and scenic drives on some of the wobbling routes. Avail of this 8-day romantic tour and get a chance to embrace a breathtaking experience in this heavenly blessed place. A trip with your loved one in this mystical place would lead to so many wonderful memories that you can cage forever in your heart. Then head towards the Queen of Hills “Darjeeling” the beautiful hamlet host many attractions like Ghoom Monastery and is home to an age-old train run by Steam Technology.
- All meals in Lachen and Lachung
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per Requirement)
- Permits, Tolls, Fuel charges, Parking charges
- Driver Allowances
- Highly experienced driver cum Guide
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Upon arrival at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station, our representative will meet you and arrange a hassle-free transfer to Gangtok.
- Don’t forget to capture the picturesque views of the mighty Teesta River.
- Upon reaching Gangtok, check in to the hotel where the evening will be for your leisure.
- You can also explore the famous MG Marg to treasure some unique souvenirs and authentic cuisines.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok.
- After a tasty breakfast, you will leave to visit the famous Tsomgo Lake aka Changu Lake.
- It has an elevation of about 3,780 m, offers breathtaking scenic beauty, is home to Brahminy Ducks and many other migratory birds, and is popular for its color-changing phenomenon.
- Following this, you will visit the shrine of the famous Baba Mandir where it is believed that his spirit protects every soldier in the inhospitable high-altitude terrain of the Eastern Himalayas.
- Later, you can also visit Nathula Pass* (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) which is one of the most crucial passes on the crossroads of the India-China border (at an additional cost).
- Later, return back to Gangtok for an overnight stay.
- Wake up, have a delicious breakfast, and start your journey to the small town of Lachen.
- The road to Lachen takes you through the beautiful Chungthang town, near Kanchenjunga where you will see the confluence of two rivers Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu.
- Travel towards the village perched at 9500 ft. and enjoy the views of the snow-capped peaks and beautiful alpine meadows.
- You will travel along the Kanchenjunga National Park, passing various picturesque hamlets.
- Upon arrival in Lachen, check in to the hotel and enjoy your dinner.
- Overnight stay at Lachen.
- Begin your day with a view of the snow-capped mountains and have an amazing breakfast*.
- Start early towards Gurudongmar Lake (The Highest Altitude Accessible Lake).
- The scenic Gurudongmar Lake will welcome you with the eyeful sight of the glacial waters with a clear reflection of the surrounding Himalayan mountains.
- Post this, return to Lachen, have your lunch, and then start for Lachung.
- On the way, explore the mighty Bhim Nala Waterfall which is also known as Amitabh Bachchan Waterfall, due to the resemblance of their tall heights.
- Stop by the Holy Rock at Chungthang, which is believed to bear the footprints of the famous Buddhist Saint Guru Padmasambhava.
- Arrive at Lachung, check in to the hotel, and have a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay at Lachung.
- Wake up to the sounds of Yak's bell and have an early breakfast.
- Later, head out to explore Sikkim's Valley of Flowers, also known as Yumthang Valley, which is at an altitude of 11,800 ft.
- Witness the play of colors as the valley showcases vegetation of Primula, Rhododendron, and other colorful alpine flowers.
- After this, you can also visit Zero Point* which happens to be the last outpost of civilization and the place where three rivers meet amid a panoramic view of snow-clad mountains and picturesque surroundings
- On the way back, don’t forget to explore the Hot Springs of this region, which are believed to have medicinal properties.
- After sightseeing, head back to the hotel, have your lunch, and then depart for Gangtok
- Check-in and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After having a flavourful breakfast, you will start from Gangtok to Darjeeling.
- Travel through the trails decorated with the magical views of the Himalayas and the adjoining valleys and don’t forget to capture the amazing snow-covered peaks lined with aromatic Tea Gardens.
- Reach Darjeeling and check in at the hotel, and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- You can also explore the bustling Mall Road in Darjeeling and buy some unique souvenirs and handicrafts.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Kick off your day at around 4 AM for an amazing experience.
- Climb up to the top of Tiger Hill to catch the sunrise casting lights on Mt. Kanchenjunga and adjoining peaks.
- Following this, visit the famous Batasia Loop (Army Memorial), which offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the Darjeeling hill station, surrounded by the Eastern Himalayas.
- Visit the Ghoom Monastery housing a 15-foot high Maitreya Buddha statue (made from the clay bought from Tibet) captivating the surroundings with its aura.
- Return back to enjoy a delicious breakfast before proceeding for more sightseeing.
- Head out to explore the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday closed), Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (Thursday closed), and Tenzing Rock.
- Take a stroll through the Tea Estates that produces the best quality tea, popular all over the world.
- Also, visit the Tibetan Refugee Center and Peace Pagoda - a Japanese Temple.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a hearty breakfast, you will be leaving for the NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB).
- Your tour concludes as soon as you are dropped at the desired location for your onward journey.
- It’s now time to head back home with a plethora of good memories.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.