Bhutan tour packages – Luxury vacations and holidays
Bhutan tour packages
Sightseeing Tour from India
Bhutan, one of the world’s most sustainable countries is a great escape from all your worldly problems. In addition to serenity and natural environment, sundry sceneries, and unique culture, the Land of Happiness greet all its visitors with gentle blows of crisp mountain air, rows of fluttering prayer flags, the melodic clinking of chimes, and many similar things that soothe a soul.
- Accommodation for 6 days & 5 nights.
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel upon arrival.
- All tour & tranfers PVT. basis.
- City tour on a sharing basis.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Departure transfer to the airport from your hotel.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Arrive at the Paro International Airport.
- Complete the process to get a tourist permit.
- Leave for the largest city in Bhutan, Thimphu.
- Take in the top view of Chukha Dam en route.
- Spend the night at a hotel in charming Thimphu.
- Begin your day with a morning walk through the capital
- Cover all these attractions: Memorial Chorten, Buddha Point, Changlimithang Monasteries, Takin Zoo, BBS Tower, Thimphu Dzong[View Point]
- Look out for National Library, Thimphu National Museum, School of Arts & Crafts, Handicrafts & Textile Museum, Handmade Paper Factory, Semtokha Dzong, National Flag Hoisting, and Tashicchhoe Dzong.
- Sleep in the hotel and conserve your energy for tomorrow.
- Overnight stay at Thimphu.
- Leave for Punakha which takes approx. three hours from Thimphu.
- Compliment the Himalayan mountains you meet on the way.
- Stop by the Dochu La Pass that is framed by 108 Stupas.
- Admire the beautiful white fortress, Punakha Dzong.
- Also visit Druk Wangyal Lhakhang, Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten, and Wangdue Phodrang.
- Cozy up for the night in the hotel.
- Drive towards the magnificent Paro that houses many prominent sacred sites and historical buildings.
- Traverse the road alongside the Paro chu river.
- Go for a leisurely stroll in the market.
- Fill your bellies at the lively cafés.
- Spend the night in the apparent calm of Paro Valley.
- Embark on a sightseeing tour to Paro.
- Spend some time in the Buddhist monastery and fortress, Rinpung Dzong.
- Get to know more about Bhutanese culture from the Paro museum.
- Look out for the famous Kichulanka Monastery and the Drukgyal Dzong.
- Soak in the view of Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Paro.
- Relish the breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel.
- Head towards Paro International Airport.
- Return with everlasting memories.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.