Norway Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Norway Tour Packages
05 Days / 04 Nights
Well-organized and strategically crafted Norway tour packages from India will take you through the important places of interest spread across the length and breadth of the country, offering you the fun & thrill of riding on land, water, & rail. Book Now Norway tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Return economy class airfare
- 04 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Schengen Visa Charges
- Additional services
- Event Tickets
- As per your Norway tour packages from India, on this day you will fly to Oslo from India.
- Once you arrive at Oslo’s Gardermoen Airport, our local representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel in Oslo.
- You can spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the various attractions of Oslo on your own.
- You can visit the Oslo Opera House, Akershus Fortress, Munch Museum, Aker Brygge, the Royal Palace, Fram Museum, Vigeland Sculpture Park, and the Viking Ship Museum.
- You will rest overnight in your hotel in Oslo.
- On this day of your Norway tourism package from India, you will take the Dovrebanen train from the Oslo Central Station and proceed to enjoy a fun-filled railway journey over the picturesque Dovre mountain plateau.
- During your ride, witness a number of breathtaking nature reserves, varied terrains, and glorious historic towns.
- Change your train in Dombås for the Raumabanen Railway, which is the most beautiful railway line in Norway.
- During your ride, you will get to soak in the scenic sights of the cascading Vermafossen waterfall and the "chicken bridge".
- Upon arriving at Åndalsnes, board a bus and travel to Ålesund, where you will spend the night at your hotel.
- This day of your Norway tour packages from India is all about exploring the stunning Geiranger Fjord by a cruise.
- Check-out of your hotel in Ålesund and board a cruise and proceed to Geirangerfjord - known for mesmerizing waterfalls, serene waters, and magnificent mountains.
- During this overwater journey of 120 kilometers, explore diverse landscapes and three breathtaking fjords.
- Halt at Geiranger village and soak in the awe-inspiring views of lush green expanses and pictorial trails.
- Once you are at Geirangerfjord, you will explore the diverse splendors of nature, including Bridal Veil and the Seven Sisters.
- Get back to Ålesund late in the afternoon and spend the rest of the time at leisure.
- Board your cruise at the Hurtigruten harbor at midnight and proceed on your overnight journey.
- On this day of your Norway tour packages from India, you will leave Bergen and proceed to Voss onboard the Bergensbanen train.
- Upon reaching Voss, you will take a bus to Stalheimskleiva, which is known for its steep road.
- You will continue the journey to Gudvangen, riding around 13 hairpin bends.
- From here, you will board a fjord cruise of 2 hours and proceed on your journey to Flåm, through Nærøyfjord, which is Europe’s narrowest fjord.
- While sailing through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nærøyfjord, you will soak in the spectacular views of lush farmlands, picturesque waterfalls, and mighty peaks.
- Once you reach Flåm, you will spend some leisure time and rest overnight.
- On this day, your Norway tour from India will come to an end and you will head to the Oslo-Gardermoen Airport to fly back to India.
- If you have time in hand, you can also enjoy some last-minute shopping in the capital city before boarding the flight and biding Norway by.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.