Brazil Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Brazil Tour Package
Brazil is considered to be the land of carnivals. Being the fifth largest country in the whole world, it has got great diversity in its geography, ecosystem, and culture. Heading over to this place on your Brazil packages from India, you will be able to capture the wilderness of the amazon rainforest and at the same time get a chance to rejuvenate at the sun-kissed tropical beaches. You can explore the colonial townships loaded with history and heritage. You will also be able to participate in loads of things to do to encapsulate all that this charming land has to offer.
You will be visiting some of the UNESCO world heritage sites and some wonders among the seven wonders of the world. Tourists love to head out on excursion trips during their Brazil tour packages from India to get some unforgettable experiences as you will be visiting Plaza San Martin, the Banco Central de Reserva Museum, Larco Herrera Museum, the colonial towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, Pisac Market, the ruins of Machu Picchu, Plaza de Armas, Puca Pucara, the Santo Domingo Church, Sacsayhuaman Fortress, and the Inca Baths of Tambomachay.
- Accommodation for 10 days.
- Breakfast included.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- On the first day of the Brazil tour packages from India, you will be arriving at the Lima International Airport.
- You will be received by our representatives who will transfer you to the accommodation booked for your stay.
- Complete all the check-in formalities and then spend time in leisure.
- Then, explore the colonial facades at leisure with your loved ones.
- You can then come back to the hotel to relish a lip-smacking dinner before heading over to have a restful overnight stay.
- Wake up to a delectable breakfast at the hotel and then spend some time at leisure.
- On the second day of the Brazil tour packages from India, you will head out to some of the notable landmarks of Lima like the Banco Central De Reserva Museum, Plaza San Martin, the Historic center of Lima, Plaza Mayor, and the city hill.
- Heading over to these places, you will be able to enjoy the heritage of bygone times.
- You will also be visiting the famous Larco Herrera Museum which has got a wide range of private collections of art and crafts.
- Stroll across the pre-Columbian art, precious stone crafts, and metal and ceramic articles.
- Relish a delicious lunch at the cafe located on the premises of the museum.
- Later you can head out to the hotel to have your dinner and spend the night time.
- On the third day of the Brazil tour packages from India, you will be relishing a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel and then you will be proceeding in the direction of Cusco City.
- On your arrival at the Cusco International Airport, you will be received by our agents and then you will be taken out on an excursion tour to the Sacred Valley.
- While traveling to the valley, you will be welcomed by the Spanish colonial towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
- You can spend time strolling through the ancient ruins of Pisac Town and some of its colorful local markets.
- You can purchase some of the beautiful local crafts as well as souvenirs.
- You can also visit the Inca citadel of Ollantaytambo which is very much famous for its village setting.
- You will be offered a local lunch while navigating through the streets of the town.
- At the end of the day, you can return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Head out on an exploration tour of the Aguas Calientes town boarding the Machu Picchu Train.
- You can have brunch while enjoying the breathtaking landscape on the way.
- You will be visiting the lost city of Incas.
- The tour will take you close to the intriguing buildings and dry-stone walls.
- Climbing to the peak, you will get to capture the bird’s eye view.
- At the end of the trip, you will be returning back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Have a lustrous breakfast at the hotel and then visit some of the beautiful historical monuments.
- You will be visiting the Plaza de Armas which will give you an experience of the renaissance style.
- You will also be visiting the famous Santo Domingo Church which is constructed on Coricancha.
- You can continue your exploration tour to visit the remnants of the region and capture the bird’s eye view from the majestic Sacsayhuaman Fortress.
- You will be taken to some of the brilliant tourist destinations like the Qenqo Amphitheater, the Inca Baths of Tambomachay, and Puca Pucara.
- You can then return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and then proceed to Iguazu.
- You will be transferred to Lumpa and then you can catch your flight.
- Once you arrive at the Lima International Airport, you will be received by our agents who will transfer you to the hotel.
- You can check into the same and spend some time in relaxation.
- You can then board another flight to reach Iguazu Airport.
- You can check in to the hotel that has been booked for the stay and spend the rest of the time in leisure.
- You can enjoy a delectable breakfast at the hotel and then great to head out on a spellbinding trip.
- You will be visiting the famous Iguazu falls which are considered to be one of the most enchanting waterfalls in Brazil.
- You will have a wonderful time at the Devil’s Throat indulging in some unmatchable experiences.
- You will be offered a delicious lunch at the Iguazu National park.
- At the end of the day, you will be taken to an exceptional place where you can watch folk dance shows and have your dinner.
- Wake up to a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then head out to capture the breathtaking landscapes of Rio De Janeiro.
- Once you arrive at the airport, you will be received by our agents and then they will transfer you to the hotel that has been booked for the stay.
- You can spend time in leisure and then enjoy a lustrous dinner before unwinding yourself in the super comfortable room for the night.
- Wake up a wholesome breakfast at the hotel
- Start your day excursion tour to visit the breathtaking sight of the ‘Christ the Redeemer, which happens to be one of the seven wonders of the world.
- You will get a chance to ride through the spectacular views of lake and forest on a swiss built train.
- Have lunch in the house and explore some local attractions.
- Take a cable car ride to reach the peak of sugarloaf mountain.
- You will be able to capture a brilliant view of the nature
- You can also visit Ginga Tropical to enjoy the exceptional Samba performances.
- At the end of the 9th day of Brazil packages from India, you will be relishing a delectable dinner at the hotel.
- There will be an overnight stay in the same place.
- Wake up to a delectable breakfast at the hotel.
- Complete all the check-out formalities and then pack your bags for the return journey.
- You will be dropped off at the Rio De Janeiro Airport by our agents.
- You can catch the flight back home after the Brazil packages from India with a bag full of memories.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.