Nepal Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Nepal Tour Packages
04 Days / 03 Nights
Luxury Vacations and holidays Present Nepal tour package from Delhi is a 4-day vacation in the beautiful capital city of Kathmandu. A valley that sits perfectly amidst the magnanimous Himalayan mountains. The old-world charm of swirling lanes, ancient temples and monuments, and exquisite scenery is what you will get to explore with your loved ones. Book Now Nepal tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Additional services
- Event Tickets
- RT PCR Test
- Upon your arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your Nepal tour package from Delhi.
- As you reach, get checked in at the hotel and have some rest.
- Head out to visit the famous Boudhanath Stupa, one of the largest stupas in the world.
- In the evening, join the aarti at the Pashupatinath Temple, a famous Hindu temple situated on the banks of the Bagmati river. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- After the temple visit, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready as today you will be taken to explore the famous attractions of Kathmandu followed by a historical tour.
- Our first stop of the day is the famous Jal Narayan Temple, popularly known as Budhanilkantha Temple, which is a Hindu open-air temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Next on the itinerary of the Nepal tour package from Delhi, is Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Later, visit the Swayambhunath Stupa, also known as the monkey temple, and witness the secluded view of the city.
- Next, visit Patan Durbar Square to get a glimpse of the history and culture of Kathmandu.
- After completing the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, get picked up from the hotel to embark on another sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- Today you will be visiting Kailashnath Mahadev Statue in Sanga, situated on the border of Bhaktapur. It is one of the tallest Shiva temples in the world.
- Later explore Bhaktapur Durbar Square and nearby places and spend the entire day shopping and exploring the market. You can also try some local delicacies and street food in Nepal.
- After the shopping spree, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport as your Nepal package from Delhi ends here.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.