New Zealand Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
New Zealand Tour Packages
09 Days / 08 Nights
Book New Zealand Tour Packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. New Zealand enthralls a traveler with its scenery, fabulous festivals, Maori culture, and magical outdoor experiences. Book Tours, honeymoon packages, Tickets, Exclusive Access, Sightseeing Trips & More.
PLACES TO VISIT: Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, Kaikoura, Christchurch, Queenstown, Glacier Region.
AIRLINES: Malaysian Airways, Singapore Airlines, Qantas Airways, China Southern, Air India Etc…
Book Now New Zealand tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Accommodation as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Breakfast
- glacier hot pools
- te Puia – Maori culture
- Hobbiton movie set tour
- rainbow spring wildlife park
- International & domestic Airfare
- Visa fee
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips.
- Lunches & Dinners
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions
- Travel insurance or anything specifically not mentioned above
- Entrance fees & Photo & video charges.
On arrival, seat in coach guests will be met and privately transferred to the hotel. Self-drive guests will collect a rental car and drive to the hotel.
Travel south through the Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo for a guided tour of the glowworm caves. Continue to Rotorua this afternoon via Hobbiton Movie Set for a guided tour of this world-class attraction.
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve, the Agrodome for a sheep and farm show, and Rainbow Springs to view trout and wildlife. This afternoon is at leisure.
Depart on your domestic flight from Rotorua to Queenstown (airfare is NOT included)
Travel through Te Anau and the spectacular alpine landscape on the scenic highway to Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise.
Return to Queenstown.
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides, and much more. Optional activities are not included in the tour price.
Journey past Lakes Wanaka and Hawea before turning into the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue north to arrive in the Glacier Region where mighty rivers of solid white ice, relics of the world’s last ice age, tumble down the rocky valleys. For self-drive clients, entry to the Glacier Hot Pools (Franz Josef) is included.
Travel north to Greymouth and board the world-famous Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach guests only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over the fertile Canterbury Plains to arrive in the ‘garden city of Christchurch.
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car. We trust you enjoyed your Luxury Vacation!
- A deposit of 20% of the total of the tour amount (Non - refundable) is required upon confirmation of booking the tour. You have peace of mind until 2 months before departure dates. At that point, we would require full prepayment only 60 days before departure for all services by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by the client.
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card like Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Credit Card, not including credit card transaction fee ( Please add in a 3% fee for Visa, MasterCard, or 4% for American Express to the total amount of payment each time).
- After receiving your payment, we will issue you the hotel voucher and/or final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Visa DISCLAIMER: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Pan card is mandatory for Booking.
- Child from 1- 4 years: Free of charge if sharing a bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 years: charge 30% of adult price if sharing a bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years: charge 90% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 12 years up pays at the adult rate.
- The Cancellation charges below refer to the non-transferable fee that is charged to the group member who has canceled their tour:
- More than 60 days before departure: No cancellation charge
- Between 60 and 45 days before departure: 20% of total tour cost
- Between 45 days and 30 days before departure: 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 30 days and 15 days before departure: 75% of the total tour cost
- Less than 15 days before departure and no-show at the airport on the day of arrival/departure: 100% of total tour cost
- The price of the package is calculated per passenger on a twin-sharing basis.
- No services have been booked yet; it is a quotation, not confirmation. After the payment has been received the booking process will start and we will inform you of the status.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, govt. taxes or entrance fee.
- We will try our best to get you the same hotels mentioned in the quote however, in case it is not available, we will provide you with a similar category of hotels.
- Check-in time is 15:00 hrs and Check out time is 11:30 noon. Early check-in / late checkout is subject to availability and we cannot guarantee the same. In case definite early check-in / out is required, one night extra charges shall apply.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.