Hong Kong Macau Tour Packages – luxury vacation and holidays
Hong Kong Macau Tour Packages
Our “Hong Kong and Macau” package allows you to get the most out of your visit to the capital. And Macau, which has been a Portuguese colony for over 300 years, is a melting pot of cultures. On streets with Portuguese names, the sound of Cantonese fills the air, and this kit gives you a taste of the city. So, with our ” Hong Kong and Macau” kit, come and experience Hong Kong and Macau. Book customized hong kong Macau tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Macau.
- Breakfast Included.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Disney Land Trip.
- Tours & Transfer Pvt. Basis.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- You will be arriving in Hong Kong on the very first day of the Hong Kong Macau tour package from Delhi.
- You will be greeted by our representatives and then you will be transferred to the hotel that has been booked for the stay.
- You can complete the check-out formalities at the reception and then take some rest in your room.
- Later, you will be picked by our agents for the exploration tour of some of the famous places around you.
- You will be visiting the famous jewelry and then you will hop on the one-way tram to the peak.
- You will get a chance to witness the iconic architectural designs and enjoy shopping.
- Later you will be visiting the central Ferry Pier and then you will be reaching the clock tower where you can enjoy a light show at Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade.
- At the end of the day, you will be returning back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- You can have your breakfast at the hotel and then head out for the day tour.
- You will be taking a trip to the famous Disneyland where you can enjoy rides, shows, and many iconic cartoon characters.
- You will surely have a magical experience at this place enjoying the fairy tale kingdom and broadway style musical extravaganzas.
- Once you are done with all the activities, you can return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a wholesome breakfast in the morning and then head out for an ultimate experience at one of the largest oceanariums in the whole world.
- On this day, you will get to witness a wide range of animal exhibits such as Dolphin Shows, Whiskers Theatres, Giant Pandas, and Bird Shows.
- You can also indulge in some of the fun-filled thrilling rides like flying swings, raging rivers, rapids, an arctic blast, and crazy galleons.
- At the end of the day, you will be heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and then check out from the same.
- You will be transferred to the port so that you can start your journey to Macau.
- Upon your arrival in Macau, you will be received by our agents who will transfer you to the hotel that has been booked for your stay.
- You can spend the rest of the day in leisure along with your loved ones.
- In the evening hours, you can step out to enjoy the nightlife of Macau.
- You can taste some exotic spirits and then groove to the upbeat music.
- There will be an overnight stay at the same place.
- On the fifth day of the tour, you will be waking up to a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then head out for a sightseeing tour of Macau.
- On this day, you will be visiting some of the iconic places like St. Paul’s, Na Cha Temple, Mount Fortress, Ama Temple, and Old City Walls.
- In the evening hours, you will be heading out to the famous Macau Tower Convention and entertainment center and Senado Square.
- At the end of all activities of the Hong Kong Macau tour package from Delhi, you can head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- This is the very last day of the Hong Kong Macau tour package from Delhi.
- You can wake up to a delicious breakfast and then head out to the airport to catch your homebound flight to return back from your Hong Kong Macau Tour.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.