Sightseeing Tour Of Bolivia
Sightseeing Tour Of Bolivia
Embark on for this 12 days and 11 nights tour of Bolivia that will take you to the salt flats, historical destinations, churches, local villages, and many other highlights.
Arrive at La Paz airport and then get transferred to the hotel or hostel in the city.
Explore La Paz, a high-flying city with unique neighborhoods and a witch market. Get soaked in the white salt flats of Uyuni, and observe the age-old rock formations, hotels made of salt, volcanoes, hot springs, etc.
Walk among the historic streets of the highland town of Potosi. Get in touch with locals at marketplaces and see beautiful colonial architecture in Sucre and Potosi.
This package includes food, accommodation, transportation during the tour, and pick up/drop off from the airport in La Paz.
- Accommodation for 12 days.
- Breakfast included.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Get ready for a walk to the fascinating sites in La Paz with your local guide, hop on a local bus, mingle with the people, shop at the local markets and stroll through the streets.
- Visit the witch market which exemplifies the exact way of life in La Paz.
- Local transport won't be available for today's tour of La Paz.
- Either go on with the optional road adventure by bike or just relax in La Paz.
- Take the night bus towards Uyuni.
- After arriving at the Uyuni bus station in the morning, get picked up and transferred to the meeting point of the tour.
- Start off your 3-day tour of Uyuni at 10:30 AM with a visit to its 'train graveyard' to see the first locomotives in Bolivia.
- Afterwhich, visit the small settlement of Colchani (salt miner workshops next to the salt flats) where you can observe handicrafts made of salt and textile art made of llama and alpaca.
- Continue the tour by bike for another half an hour depending on the weather condition.
- Reach the famous salt flats of Uyuni which is at an altitude of 3650 meters.
- Float along the flats and visit Los Ojos de Agua Salada and also visit a hotel made completely of salt which is now a museum.
- Have lunch from Isla Incahuasi, take a hike to the top of the island and observe the giant cactus and rock formations.
- Head to Pia Pia island to experience the magnificent sunset view. After reaching Manica town enjoy dinner.
- Start the day at around 07:00 AM and go visit the Chiguana desert on the south side of Uyuni salt flat.
- Continue with another visit to Pasito Tuntun where you can see beautiful Andean lagoons inhabited by 3 species of Andean flamingos.
- Afterward, go to see the Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve and also visit the Desert of Siloli at 4550 meters.
- En route to your stay, stop at the overlook point by the Red Lagoon, and stay overnight at a shared lodging.
- Start the day early morning at 05:00 AM and head out to visit the Sol de Mañana Geyser, at 5,000 m and walk next to fumaroles and steaming craters filled with boiling pots of mud at 150-200 Cº.
- Continue to the open-air hot springs and take a bath in 35 Cº water before enjoying a pancake breakfast.
- The next places to visit are the Dali Desert and the Green Lagoon.
- Head back to Uyuni passing by beautiful scenery along the way.
- Have a picnic lunch along the roadside. On the way, pass by the Valley of the Rocks, the Alota settlement, and the San Cristobal Village where we will visit the church and see the exquisite colonial paintings. Return to Uyuni by 06:30 PM when your tour comes to an end.
- Learn about Sucre's history and traditions on this walking tour.
- See this capital's main attractions, interact with locals, and taste traditional Bolivian food with a local guide.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.