Finland Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Finland Tour Packages
05 Days / 04 Nights
Finland is a Northern European nation bordering Sweden, Norway, and Russia. Its capital, Helsinki, occupies a peninsula and surrounding islands in the Baltic Sea. The Northern Lights can be seen from the country’s Arctic Lapland province, a vast wilderness with national parks and ski resorts. Book Now Finland tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
PLACES TO VISIT: Helsinki
THINGS TO DO: Helsinki Cathedral, Santa Claus Village, market square, etc.
AIRLINES: KLM Royal Dutch, Oman Airways, Air France, Air India, Lufthansa, Aeroflot, Turkish Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways Etc…
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Return economy class airfare
- 04 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Schengen Visa Charges
- Additional services
- Event Tickets
- Arrive at the Ivalo Airport in North Finland and transfer to the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.
- Settle into your cabin and get to the restaurant in time for dinner.
- As night falls, wait in your cabin and watch for the Northern Lights to appear in the night sky.
- NOTE: While the Northern Lights are visible between late August and late April, there is really no guarantee that you’ll get to see them in the time you’re visiting.
- Enjoy breakfast and brace yourself for the excursion of a lifetime.
- Visit one of the two neighboring Husky farms and learn how to handle a sled led by Huskies.
- Once you get the hang of it, you’re free to pick from a variety of packages and head out into the Finnish landscape, in search of the Northern Lights.
- After breakfast, get ready to pay a visit to Santa’s home.
- Santa lives right in Finnish Lapland and, if you book in advance, you might get to meet the jolly man himself in a location other than your fireplace.
- Cross a bridge and enter the red cabin, where Santa awaits.
- If you haven’t booked in advance and don’t get to meet him, the red cabin is a magical experience in itself.
- Share a hot drink and ginger biscuits with Santa’s helpers and say hello to the reindeer as well.
- Return to your cabin for a good night’s sleep.
- After breakfast, move into your glass igloo and spend the day cozying up to your loved one or simply exploring the landscape.
- This is your last night and last chance to view the Northern Lights
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.