Budapest Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Budapest Tour Package
Budapest, the capital city of Hungary is one of the most fascinating cities in the world that is visited by zillions of wanderlust travelers all through the year. Dotted with picture-perfect scenic beauty and age-old heritage structures, you will be able to travel back in time to the neo-gothic age. The city of Budapest nestles around the mighty Danube River full of enchanting surprises. You will come across majestic architectural marvels, vibrant and lively nightlife, and pretty ornamental parks.
There’s a lot to be explored in this beautiful metropolis on the Budapest tour from India. Some of the popular tourist attractions in the city are Buda Castle which is popular for its conglomeration of Gothic, Roman, and Baroque architectures, Budapest Pinball Museum which is home to age-old games, and Gellert Hill which is popular for offering a spectacular bird’s eyes views of the historical city.
During your Budapest tour package from India, you must find time to cruise on the Danube River, spend time shopping and dining at Central Market Hall, rejuvenate your body, soul, and mind at Gellert Bath and Spa, take an exploration tour of the Margaret Island on a golf cart, and relish some exotic drinks at the Budapest Ruin Bar. Book your tours NOW! only with Luxury Vacation and Holidays.
Also, Check: Dominican Republic Tour Packages – New Delhi
- Accommodation for 3 days.
- Breakfast included.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Pick-up and drop from Airport.
- Tours and transfers.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- The Budapest tour package from India will start with your arrival at the Budapest International Airport.
- You will be received by our agents who will help you with the transfer to the hotel that has been booked for the stay.
- Upon reaching your booked hotel, you can get done with the basic check in formalities at the hotel reception.
- You can then head into your room to freshen up and spend time at leisure.
- After spending some time in relaxation, you can get out for a cocktail cruise on the famous Danube River.
- Your evening will just be magical with the live Hungarian Folk Music being played in the background on the cruise.
- You will be able to truly tranquilise your senses with the magical sunset from the cruise.
- At the end of the first day of the Budapest tour package from India, you can head back to the hotel in order to have your dinner and spend a restful night.
- Your second day in Budapest will start with a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
- After having your breakfast, you can get ready for the upcoming activities and tours.
- On the second day of the Budapest tour package from India, you will be covering the important tourist attractions of Budapest city.
- You will be taken to the Parliament Building where you will get a glimpse of the parliamentary operations.
- You will get a chance to explore the premises of the Parliament and learn more about the heritage of Budapest.
- This sightseeing tour will also let you explore the neo gothic chambers and the iconic staircase of the Parliament.
- You will then be taken to the popular attractions like Heroes’ Square, Downtown Budapest, Gellert Hill, Margit Bridge, Opera House, Margit Bridge, and many others.
- At the end of the second eventful day of the Budapest tour package from India, you can head back to the hotel for a restful night stay.
- Day three of the Budapest tour package from India is the last day in Budapest as the time has come to head back to your hometown after spending some amazing time on your Budapest tour package from India.
- Once you are ready to leave, you can complete all the check out formalities at the hotel reception and then head out to the airport.
- You will be dropped at the airport by our agents to mark the end of the Budapest tour package from India.
- You will catch your flight and begin your onward journey with a bag full of memories to cherish for the rest of your life.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.