Exotic Faroe Islands Tour Package – Luxury vacations and holidays
Exotic Faroe Islands Tour Package
Thrillophilia’s Classic Copenhagen & Exotic Faroe Islands package is an extensive 13 days long holiday that will take you around the best of cities and sites in Norway, Denmark, and the enthralling Faroe Islands. From road trips to cruises, from city tours to shopping, from the most beautiful sceneries to the clearest of water, you and your loved ones will get to have a complete experience. Book customized Faroe Islands tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 12 Nights.
- Breakfast & meals Included.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Pick-up and drop
- Tour & transfers on PVT. Basis.
- pickup & drop off from the airport.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Upon your arrival at Oslo International Station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
- Check in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby areas and savor some Danish culinary delights.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your journey to Lom.
- Drive along Lake Mjøsa and make a halt at Lillehammer, a ski resort town in southern Norway.
- Later, proceed to Lom and witness the 12th-century stave church, wooden churches made with Timber and enclosed within Stave walls developed by Vikings.
- Drive through Otta Valley to reach Geiranger. As you reach, get dropped off at the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel and spend the night peacefully.
- After having a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at the port to embark on a cruise along Geiranger Fjord. Stand on the deck and witness the magical views of the “Bridal Veil” waterfalls and “the Seven Sisters” waterfalls.
- As the ship docks at the village of Hellesylt, disembark the cruise and enjoy a scenic drive through the Nord fjord route to reach Skei.
- On your way, admire the views of Gaular Mountain National Park and proceed to Balestrand.
- Upon reaching, check in at the hotel and get some rest.
- Later, you can head out and explore local markets, don’t forget to try the locally made Cider. As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Gudvangen. As you reach, embark on a mini-cruise tour along the Nærøy and Auerland fjords of the majestic Sogne Fjord.
- As the cruise reaches the village of Flam, disembark and ride the famous Flam railway to Myrdal.
- From Myrdal, board a train to Voss and as you reach, meet our representative and get transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a Danish breakfast, join a walking tour of the open-air fish market and Bryggen.
- Spend the remaining day leisurely and explore the city on your own. Admire the coastal area and spend some time at the beautiful beaches.
- Explore the nearby markets and cozy cafes.
- As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Bryggen.
- After having a hot-piping breakfast, proceed for a trip to Mount Fløyen and enjoy a funicular ride to the top of the mountain to witness the stunning views of the Fjord.
- Head back to the hotel, complete the check-out formalities and proceed to Bergen.
- En route, make a stop to witness the Vøringsfoss waterfall and continue to the Hardanger Fjord area.
- Walk through the Hardanger fjord bridge and pass through the Hardanger Mountain Plateau.
- After the visit, drive to Geilo. Upon arriving, check in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and travel back to Oslo through Hallingdal Valley.
- As you reach, check in at the pre-booked hotel and get freshened up. Later, step out for a sightseeing tour of Oslo and visit famous attractions like Frogner Park, the Royal Palace, the medieval fortress Akershus, the Opera house, the City Hall, the Viking Ship Museum, and more.
- After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a relishing breakfast, check out from the hotel and visit the Munch Museum or the Nobel Peace Center.
- In the afternoon, get dropped off at the port and board an overnight cruise to Copenhagen (Denmark).
- Enjoy the gleaming views of the coastline and spend the night onboard.
- Savor a lip-smacking dinner and enjoy stargazing on the deck.
- Wake up from the sounds of gushing waves and have breakfast onboard. As the ship docks at Copenhagen port, disembark and get transferred to the pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities and set out to explore the city.
- Witness the historic monuments and admire the framework of medieval buildings. Enjoy walking through the vibrant streets and try local delicacies.
- Spend the night at the hotel and retire for the day.
- After having a mouth-watering breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Copenhagen Airport.
- Board a flight to the Faroe islands. As you reach, check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease.
- In the evening, you can head out and explore these beautiful islands.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast at the hotel, embark on a full-day Northern Islands excursion.
- Today, you will be visiting Streymoy and Eysturoy islands, the village of Leirvík, and Klaksvík village, where you will get to visit the church Christianskirkjan.
- Next explore the scenic islands of Borðoy, Kalsoy, and Kunoy, and a few small villages.
- In the evening, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a buffet breakfast, go for an exciting trip to the island of Vagar.
- Today, you will be visiting Norðadalsskarð, the island of Vágoy, the villages of Sandavág, Miðvág and Sørvág, and Gásadalur and embrace the mesmerizing views of Tindhólm and Mykines.
- Pay a visit to the Múlafossur waterfall and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Copenhagen Airport for your return flight as your trip comes to an end.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.