Lakshadweep Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
- Accommodation for 5 days.
- Breakfast included.
- English Guide.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Start your memorable trip to Lakshadweep from Delhi as soon as you arrive at the Agatti Airport.
- Once you are done with the hassle-free check-in formalities at your pre-booked beach resort, enjoy a welcome coconut drink and soak in the tropical vibe.
- Relax in your rooms, unwind from the journey fatigue, soak in the offshore wind, and have a relaxing time.
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner and enjoy an overnight stay at the resort
- After a delightful breakfast at the resort, gear up for a sightseeing tour of Lakshadweep.
- Visit the Golden Jubilee Museum to witness the history of the island. It is also the only museum in Lakshadweep.
- Spend time on the unspoiled and untouched beaches of the island and revel in the sights of traditional ferry boats in the turquoise blue waters of the Arabian Sea.
- As the sun sets, enjoy the numerous activities on the beach and have a memorable time around the bonfire with local cultural entertainment before you call it a day
- Savor a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the Coral Islands of Lakshadweep - you do not want to miss out on this one.
- Set out on a boat ride to spot some of the most amazing views and the underwater corals.
- Use a magnifying glass to spot the coral life under the water with the help of the guide on the boat. Do not miss out on spotting the other aquatic animals that are equally fascinating.
- After a memorable trip, return to the resort for a relaxed evening and an overnight stay.
- Fuel with for today you will be setting out to explore the adventurous activities at Lakshadweep.
- Indulge in water sports like scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, windsurfing and water skiing.
- Explore the shallow waters of Lakshadweep while snorkelling - a sight you will cherish for years to come.
- After an adventurous day, get ready for a boat ride to Bangaram Island - a tiny beautiful island with pristine beaches and vibrant coral reefs.
- As the sun begins to set, go on a shopping spree and buy souvenirs like artificial jewellery and handicrafts.
- End the day with a late-night stroll on the beach and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a thrilling kayaking experience.
- Click a few fantastic pictures as you sail through the turquoise water at the beachside.
- It is then time to depart for Kochi and then Delhi post-lunch.
- Reminisce the amazing beach memories and make your return journey more pleasant.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.