Shanghai to Beijing Tour Packages
Shanghai to Beijing Tour Packages
Since the time the world recognized China through traveler Marco Polo some 700 years ago, this enormous Asian nation has come to be viewed as the epitome of all cultures, scenic beauty, fascinating skyline, and whatnot!
With the 10 days tour of China, tourists can explore the nation’s local culture, which the citizens celebrate with full enthusiasm. One also indulges in significant destinations such as the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace in Beijing, each reviewing China’s rulers’ times. The Great Wall, located 6,700 kilometers right from the Yellow Sea to Central Asia, cannot be missed, while its innumerable places of worship ooze the soul with old Eastern religions. China is known as the “oriental pearl” because of its spectacular natural wonders like Elephant Trunk Hill.
- Accommodation for 10 days & 9 Nights.
- Breakfast included.
- All tours & transfers Pvt. basis.
- Pick-up and Drop from the airport terminal.
- Hotel Pick and drop.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Welcome to the Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport! Your day 1 of the 10 days tour of China starts from the Shanghai Airport. Your English-speaking guide will meet you at the airport, and the drive takes you through the stunning city of Shanghai to the hotel.
- Settle yourself well at the Radisson Blu New World Shanghai Hotel in your Standard/ Starting room.
- Look forward to enjoying your dinner in a Local/ Indian restaurant and keeping your spirit high to explore this fantastic city.
- After the dinner, you will be dropped off at the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After the hotel's delicious breakfast, you will head towards the city to explore the marvelous places.
- Your 10 days China tour package from India includes visiting Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, a peaceful temple inShanghai's bustling city.
- Witness the Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower, where you will be entering the Space Capsule sightseeing floor, where you will feel like you are inside the space shuttle. And in the Transparent Observatory, you can experience a 360-degree view of Shanghai.
- Enjoy lunch in a local/ Indian restaurant.
- Your guide will take you on the orientation tour that includes sightseeing like People's Square, Nanjing Road, the Bund, and Xinn Tian Di's area after lunch.
- Get ready to enjoy your evening on the cruise on the Huangpu river with music, dance, and the sound of the water.
- Later, enjoy your dinner in a local restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After the delicious breakfast at the hotel, your guide and driver will transfer you to the Shanghai Pudong Airport.
- Flight journey from Shanghai to Guilin.
- Welcome to the karst landscapes of the Guilin. Your English-speaking guide and driver will be waiting for you outside the airport.
- A scenic drive will take you to the Guilin Sheraton Hotel and relax in your Standard/ Starting Room to pump yourself to explore the city.
- Visit Elephant Trunk Hill, where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the city.
- Witness the reed flute cave, where you will see the great reeds ( a material through which flutes and other wind instruments are made) growing outside the cave.
- Later enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, you will head towards Fubo hill, which is known as Wonderland on Wave.
- Spend your afternoon cruising on the Li River, and the whole excursion is for 2 hours, where you can enjoy your lunch as well.
- After spending your time on the river, you will head towards the Impression Sanjie Liu Water Show, where you will enjoy the show in VIP seats!
- Later, enjoy dinner while discussing the day and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, the guide will pick you up from the hotel and drop you at the Guilin Airport.
- Flight journey from Guilin to Xi'an and flight tickets are not included in your 10 days tour of China.
- Your English-speaking guide and driver with a private car are waiting for you outside the airport, and you will be transferred to the Guilin Sheraton Hotel.
- Relax in your Standard/ Starting room. After lunch at a local Indian restaurant, get ready to explore the Shanxi Museum.
- Look forward to the relaxed evening at the Tang Dynasty Show to experience the city's local culture.
- The return to the hotel follows a finger-licking dinner at a local/Indian restaurant.
- This day from the 10 days China tour package from India starts with a healthy destination loaded with ancient architectural discoveries.
- Endure the excitement and wonder of viewing the exclusively sculpted faces of thousands of life-sized underground terracotta armies at Xian Terracotta Warriors.
- Take a lunch break and gain some energy to explore the other popular destinations of the city.
- Enjoy your evenings while exploring the Big goose Pagoda Fountain Music Square. Visit the ancient-style streets to buy local handicrafts and souvenirs. You can also indulge yourself in the special art lacquer workshop.
- Way back to the hotel follows the delicious dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Enjoy the easy start of the day with a delicious breakfast and head towards the Xi'an Airport for your next destination in the 10 days tour of China Beijing.
- After reaching the Beijing Airport, your English-speaking guide and driver will be waiting for you. The drive from the airport to the hotel goes through the inside view of the city.
- Unpack your bags after reaching the Beijing Marriott Hotel City Wall hotel. Now, this is your time to explore the eatery options to taste the local cuisines.
- After a delicious lunch, visit the Liulichang culture street and Da Shi Lan.
- Rest for a while and later enjoy a lip-smacking dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- This morning after breakfast, drive to the Great Walls at Badaling with a return cable car, the actual longest human-made structure in the world.
- After clicking many pictures at the UNESCO world heritage site, gain some energy to explore more beautiful places.
- Visit the Bird's Nest-shaped National Stadium and the National Aquatics Center and discover their significant role in the 2008 Olympics.
- Have a scrumptious dinner and enjoy your time doing shopping while strolling the streets of Beijing.
- Have a good night's sleep after a tiring day, and prepare yourself for the last day of the 10 days tour of China.
- Post breakfast, head towards exploring Tiananmen square.
- At Tiananmen square, you will be witnessing the Treasure Gallery and the Clock Exhibition Hall of the Palace Museum.
- By afternoon, enjoy your lunch at a local eatery.
- We will take you to the Summer Palace and, if time permits, the Temple of Heaven, where you can enjoy your last evening in China.
- After creating memories for a lifetime, head towards the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- In the morning, the guide and driver will take you to the airport.
- From here, our services end.
- Have an incredible journey back to your home with a bag full of lots of memories.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.