Paris Tour Package – Luxury vacations and holidays
Paris Tour Package from Delhi
Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam are three European cities that are a part of the Paris tour package from India offered to you by Thrillophilia. This will be an 8-day vacation that will let you and your loved ones enjoy the most prominent attractions, streets, restaurants, shopping, and much more as you make thousands of happy moments. Luxury vacations and holidays offer customized Paris tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation: 7 Nights.
- Meals: Breakfast.
- Transfers & Transportation.
- Visa assistance.
- Entrance ticket for Disneyland park.
- International & Domestic Airfares.
- Visa Charges.
- Tips and porter chargers.
- Any additional expenses.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Flight Cancellations.
- City Taxes.
- Covid Test.
- Upon your arrival in Paris, proceed to your pre-booked hotel to mark the beginning of your Paris tour package from India.
- As you reach, get checked in at the hotel and spend the day at ease.
- Later, in the evening you can enjoy the glamorous nightlife of Paris or take a quiet walk in this romantic city. You can also explore some famous restaurants and cafes on the main street.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, set out to explore the famous tourist attractions of Paris.
- As per your Paris Tour Package Meet your guide at the meeting point and arrive 30 minutes before departure.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris on a double-decker bus with an interactive Histopad See the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- In the evening, head out to visit the famous Eiffel tower where you will get to witness a picturesque view of the entire city from the observation deck.
- Later, get onboard the seine river cruise and relish a mouth-watering full-course dinner laden with international cuisine and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and have breakfast, get ready for an exciting day at Disneyland with your Paris honeymoon tour, and meet your guide at the meeting point.
- Enjoy a fun-filled day as you scream down the rides and have dinner with your favorite cartoon characters.
- Witness the amazing live performances and shows performed by professionals and have fun at the theme park.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- As per your France package After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station, and board a train to Brussels.
- Check-in at the hotel and freshen up, and later proceed to Brussels Atomium.
- Visit this icon of Brussels and Belgium and creation that’s unique in the history of architecture. The emblematic vestige of the World’s Fair in Brussels in 1958, the Atomium is the most popular attraction in Europe's capital city.
- Spend the remaining day on your own and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and have breakfast, and get ready to explore the 2 beautiful cities of Brussels.
- Meet your guide at the meeting point and relax on the 100-kilometer journey to Bruges.
- Upon arrival, discover the charms of “the Venice of the North” and see why the entire historic center was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Marvel at highlights such as the Lake of Love (Minnewater Lake) and the 13th-century Begijnhof complex, founded in 1245 to house lay religious women. Go to Walplein Square, where the shady trees and cafes provide a perfect place to relax. Visit Stoofstraat on the site of the city's former Red Light District, and see medieval monuments such as the 11th-century Old St. John’s Hospital.
- Look at the world's second tallest brickwork tower at the Church of Our Lady, and see other historic monuments such as Gruuthuse Palace, the Dijver Canal, and the tiny piazza of Tanners Square (Huidenvettersplein).
- Go to one of the city's most photographed spots at Rozenhoedkaai, and admire the Belfry on Castle Square. Admire the facades of the Gothic-style Town Hall and the 12th-century Basilica of the Holy Blood.
- Visit Market Square (Grote Markt) to see the Bell Tower (Belfort) and Sint-Salvator’s Cathedral.
- Then enjoy 1-hour's free time for lunch (at your own expense) and the chance to sample some of the city's delicious chocolates.
- Next, drive to Ghent, where the inhabitants have been popularly known as "noose-bearers“ since the days of Charles V.
- Take a guided tour of the city's historic buildings, such as the Castle of Gerald the Devil and Saint Bavo Cathedral, where you can look at the painting of “The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb” by the Van Eyck brothers. Admire the Belfort (Bell Tower) and peculiar Gothic and Renaissance-style Town Hall.
- See one of the city's oldest monuments at St. Nicholas’ Church opposite the unusual facade of the Masons’ Guild House.
- Journey along the embankments of the medieval port of Graslei, and discover other highlights such as the majestic Castle of the Counts of Flanders, the charming Patershol neighborhood, the Great Butchers’ Hall, the Old Fish Market, and Friday Market Square.
- After exploring the cities return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Brussels.
- After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the train station for boarding a train to Amsterdam.
- As you reach, you will be taken for a Canal Cruise, enjoy the mesmerizing views of this beautiful city as you savor a delicious meal.
- In the evening, you can stroll around the city and explore local markets or famous restaurants.
- Check in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
- After a wholesome breakfast, get ready for the ultimate experience of the Volendam, Edam & Zaanse Schans.
- Sit back and travel comfortably in a minivan with your fairly small group to the rural village of Edam. Take a walk through the quaint streets of Edam.
- En route to Volendam, stop to visit an old cheese farm to see how authentic Dutch cheese is made. Indulge in trying some of these huge spheres of delicious cheese.
- Upon arrival in Volendam, follow your guide on a journey through the fishing village’s winding streets. Hear about how this bustling place was once the harbor for neighboring village Edam. Enjoy some free time to eat lunch.
- Next, move on to visit the windmill village of Zaanse Schans. Once used to ground spices, dyes, lumber, oil, cocoa powder, and many other items, the mills are still in use today. Some are now living museums where you can learn about the ins and outs of milling.
- Visit a wooden shoe factory and behold how traditional clogs are created using antique machines.
- Afterward, go inside a windmill and take a look at all the mechanisms and go out onto the platform for a remarkable view over the surrounding area.
- Filled with newfound knowledge and a taste of the traditional Dutch ways of life, relax and reminisce about your trip while on the journey back to Amsterdam.
- After cruising through the city, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at Amsterdam airport for your return flight as your Paris package from India comes to an end.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.