Istanbul Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Istanbul Tour Packages
Escape the chaos of routine life on the 10 Days Exotic Turkish Tour starting from Istanbul, a country straddling Western Asia and Southeast Europe. It shares borders with Greece and Bulgaria to the northwest; the Black Sea to the north; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran to the east; Iraq to the southeast; Syria and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
Fascinating tourists for centuries with its beautiful picturesque Cappadocia, glittering Bosphorus strait that is surrounded by Blue Mosque, and the majestic 28 archaeological sites in Turkey. The houses and their tumbled-down appearance add a peculiar charm to the scenery. While enjoying the adventurous pleasures of hiking, balloon riding, and baths in the natural springs of the cotton castle. Visit the city’s famous shopping areas for traditional Kilim rugs and European spices. Book NOW! with Luxury Vacations and Holiday.
Also, Check: Kinnaur Kailash Yatra from Delhi
- Tours & Transfers
- Entrance Tickets
- Visa Assistance
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel.
- You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
- Suggestion- Visit Golden horn for a great sunset view during an evening walk to the beautiful city.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
- We depart from the hotel at 08:30 am for the Istanbul City Tour.
- Topkapi Palace The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries.
- The palace houses an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain.
- Robes are worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, and the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
- Next on the list is the Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
- Outside the Blue Mosque, we find the Hippodrome.
- The Ancient Hippodrome was the scene of chariot races and entertainment.
- The Hippodrome comprises three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column, and the Column of Constantine.
- After a short enjoyable lunch break, we head to the Grand Spice Bazaar for shopping.
- After the shopping tour comes back to Hotel.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
- After breakfast depart for the Bosphorus Cruise tour.
- Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Grand Bazaar Tour starting at 08:30.
- Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including the Grand Bazaar.
- Bosphorus by Boat is a traditional excursion by boat along with the waterway separating
- Europe and Asia. Lunch break at the restaurant. After lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk airport for a domestic flight to Izmir.
- Transfer from the airport and check in to your hotel in Kusadasi.
- Overnight in Kusadasi.
- 08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best-preserved ancient sites in the world en route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library and Grand Theatre.
- Lunch break around 13:00 pm. After lunch, we will visit a place that continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving center.
- After that, we will do a Turkish Village Tour.
- Sirince's construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks.
- The houses on the slope are all Original with their white paints.
- Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines.
- We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish winemakers.
- In the evening you will be tested on your knowledge of making fruit wine.
- On the way, we will visit one of the famous leather production centers in the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate.
- On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey.
- Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen.
- Overnight in Kusadasi.
- At 08:00 we depart for Pamukkale.
- We will check in at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30.
- Afterward, we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs.
- Overnight in Pamukkale.
- After breakfast, at 10:00 am we depart for Antalya.
- After 2 hours we will have a coffee break, then we'll continue to Antalya.
- Overnight in Antalya.
- After breakfast at 08:30 am drive to Antalya's old City ( Kaleiçi ) Marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian's Gate, Broken Minaret, Hıdırlık Tower: Kaleici is a small historic part of Antalya's modern city, also known as the Old City of Antalya.
- In history it was once the sprawling modern Roman town, then the Byzantine Empire, then Seljuks, and finally the Ottoman Turkish town.
- The Hadrian's Gate (or Hadrianus Gate or The Three Gates is a triumphal arch that was built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian.
- Antalya's broken wonder is the Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, which itself was built originally as a Roman temple in the 2nd century AD, and thus did not have a minaret at all.
- Hıdırlık Tower is a landmark tower of tawny stone in Antalya, Turkey, where Kaleiçi meets Karaalioglu Park.
- It is believed to be built in the Hellenistic era on a square plan and later turned into a circular tower in the 2nd century AD and was either used as a fortification or a lighthouse in the past.
- We have lunch then depart for Duden waterfalls.
- All the streams of the region aim at finding their way into the Mediterranean and they pour down the slopes of the Taurus, sometimes overland sometimes underground, and reaching their destination, result in lovely waterfalls, of which there are more than twenty.
- Lunch at the Hotel.
- After the tour come back to the hotel and the rest of the day is yours.
- Overnight in Antalya.
- After breakfast early in the morning at 08:00 drive to Konya.
- 2.5 hours later we have a break for coffee and after some rest drive to Konya for lunch at 13:00 pm after lunch visits the imposing green-tiled Mausoleum of Mevlana.
- The mystic founder of the Sufi sect (Whirling Dervishes).
- After the Konya Mevlana tour drive to Cappadocia.
- Arrive at Cappadocia around 18:30 pm and check into your hotel.
- If you wish to join our optional activity of Ballooning for tomorrow, please contact your guide and register because it will take place early the next morning.
- Overnight in Cappadocia.
- You will be picked up at approximately 09:30 We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best-preserved Underground cities in Cappadocia.
- Then visit Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia.
- After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia.
- Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to the 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks.
- The next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses.
- After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch.
- After lunch, you visit a pottery workshop, to see how to make potteries.
- Then you go to Love valley where you can see three-headed fairy chimneys.
- After Love valley, you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims.
- The next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals.
- Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting.
- The last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia.
- This tour will end approximately at 18.00 and you will be returned back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Cappadocia.
- After breakfast (included), you will have free time in Cappadocia.
- Today we depart for Kayseri Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back home.
- We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future on one of our tours again.
- Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.