Taiwan Tour Packages – Luxury vacations and holidays
5 Days Taiwan Tour Packages
Taiwan was discovered back in the 1500s and the first time its discoverers laid their eyes upon this beautiful piece of land, they instantly named it ‘Ilha Formosa,’ which literally translates to a beautiful island.’ While it’s been quite a task putting together all the primary highlights of this place within a 5-day frame, it wasn’t impossible. The 5 Days Taiwan Tour Package provides you the opportunity to experience Taiwan like never before.
Book customized Taiwan tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- 04 Nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel.
- 05 Days accommodation 5-star hotel.
- Breakfast Included.
- Tour at National Palace Museum.
- Dinner in Taiwanese cuisine.
- Visit Taroko National Park.
- Elephant mountain trekking.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- GST Included.
- Tours & Transfer Pvt. Basis.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Start your 5 Days Taiwan Tour Package by landing in Taipei at the luxurious hotel accommodation that this city has to offer.
- Relax, take in the feels and understand the culture - a sparking difference from your own.
- The tour guide will be ready for you to take you through what your day is going to look like.
- Put on your party clothes to check out Taipei 101 and the National Palace Museum.
- Conclude your day with a light-hearted dinner in Taiwanese cuisine on the happening streets of Taipei city center.
- Get ready for your trek through Elephant mountain - make sure you dehydrate yourself in abundance.
- Once you’re done with your trek, return to the hotel and freshen up.
- Unwind and prepare yourself for a relaxing massage and spa day at the hotel, followed by a great bath.
- Get ready to explore Taipei Furthermore, you will be starting at the Longshan Temple followed by concluding your day at Muzha.
- Start your day 3 in the 5 Days Taiwan Tour Package, with a pleasant walk towards the Xiangshan Visitor Center from your hotel.
- Enter the Xiangshan Visitor Center and get entry into the highest point in Taipei, to take in a grand view of the Sun Moon Lake.
- The next thing you will be doing is departing with Kaohsiung - which is the most populated city located in the Southern region of Taiwan. Your first stop will be the oldest Monastery in Taiwan founded in 1967, namely Fo Guang Shan.
- After your tour of the temple is over, you will be heading to the Kaohsiung city center to check out the Liuhe Tourist Night Market and fulfill your appetite with some delicious local food. The signature food items to be noted are seafood congee, papaya milk drink, and stinky tofu to name a few.
- At the end of the day, you will return to your hotel in Taipei.
- Once you’ve rested and freshened up in your hotel, you will be traveling toward the East Coast region of Taiwan to check out one of the most picturesque destinations namely the East Coast National Scenic Area.
- Following this, you will be visiting Little Yehliu, which is a few kilometers away from the East Coast National Scenic Area to check out the incredible rock formations.
- After your 30-minute tour in Little Yehliu, you will take the cross-sea bridge to travel to Sanxiantai Sanxiantai, which literally means ‘Terrace of the 3 immortals’ - a historic destination that is very close to Taiwan’s heart.
- Your last stop of the day will be in Hualien, to check out the Fanshuliao canyon.
- Your day will end by watching the sunset at the beautiful Taroko Gorge, following which you will return to your hotel and prepare yourself for the last grand day in Taiwan.
- Once you’re ready to take the day on in the 5 Days Taiwan Tour Package, you will head to the largest marble canyon in the world located in Taroko National Park.
- After you’re done exploring the Taroko National Park, you will be trekking your way around the region using the Shakadang Trail - also known as the Lushui Trail to watch the crystal blue waters and unique and rich set of flora and fauna.
- The trek will tire you enough for a relaxing stop at the Eternal Spring Shrine - a quiet and quaint memorial that was established for 226 Taiwanese military veterans who died when the Central Cross-Island Highway was being constructed.
- After grabbing a quick lunch, you will head to Swallow Grotto to enjoy the magnificent views of the Swallow Grotto cliffs.
- On your way back to Taipei, you will have a quick stop at the Qingshui Cliff - another one of the major highlights that you cannot visit before your trip to Taiwan concludes.
- You will be at your accommodation by evening time, just in time to board your flight home with sweet memories.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.