Manimahesh Yatra Tour Package
Manimahesh Yatra Tour Package
( 5 Nights 6 Days )
Manimahesh is one of the major pilgrimage sites and a popular trekking destination in Himachal Pradesh. Manimahesh, also known as Chamba Kailash, is one of the Panch Kailash situated in the Pir Panjal range of the Bharmour subdivision of Himachal’s Chamba district. It is believed that Lord Shiva created his abode here after his marriage to Mata Parvati. The peak is a rock formation in the shape of a Shivling that stands high over Manimahesh Lake. The snowfield at the base of the mountain is called Shiva’s Chaugan. Both of these places are found sacred and are visited by many Hindu pilgrims.
Book Manimahesh Yatra Tour Package from Delhi at a discounted price including Meals, Accommodation, Transportation, Permit, Sightseeing, and Guide.
- All transfers and sightseeing.
- 03 Nights Accommodation on Double Sharing basis
- 02 Nights Accommodation on Multiple Sharing basis in camp
- Driver Allowances, Toll taxes, permits, Interstate taxes, parking, etc.
- Pure Veg Meals.
- Anything other than specified, drinks, tips, laundry, or other expenses of personal nature.
- Any type of puja at Temple.
- Helicopter/ Pony Palki/ Doli charges during Trekking.
- Any Insurance, Medical charges, Camera/ Video fee at monuments, or any other expenses not mentioned in Inclusion.
- Any charge for delay in Yatra- Accommodation, Food, or Evacuation.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusion.
- 5% GST Extra.
- Pick up from Pathankot Cantt railway station in the morning (around 7 AM).
- Drive to Bharmour via Chamba.
- Reach Bharmour by evening.
- Check in the Hotel in Bharmour.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
- After breakfast, Visited Brahmani Devi Temple.
- After darshan return back to the hotel by afternoon.
- Evening free to visit Bharmour market and other temples.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Bharmour.
- After breakfast, Drive to Hadsar (Starting point of the Mani Mahesh trek).
- Start your trek to Danchoo.
- Reach Dhanchoo in the afternoon and have lunch.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at camps in Dhanchoo.
- Early morning, after breakfast, start trek to Mani Mahesh Lake.
- After some taking lunch and then again start trek to Mani Mahesh.
- Reach Mani Mahesh in the afternoon/Evening.
- Take a dip in the Mani Mahesh Lake.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Camps in Mani Mahesh.
- In the morning, take the blessing of Mani Mahesh.
- After breakfast, Trek back to Hadsar and lunch en route.
- Reach Hadsar in the evening and take a taxi to Chamba.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Chamba.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel.
- On the way visit: Khajjiar and Dalhousie.
- Drive back to Pathankot Cantt Railway station in the late evening.
- Fill up the Mani Mahesh Registration form.
- Attach 1st & Last Page of valid ID Proof & 2 colored photographs.
- Pay Registration Amount in a corporate bank account or online & note transaction.
- E-mail Registration Form, Aadhar / Voter ID Scan & Transaction number on email@example.com & 9899978222
- Send self-attested hard copies to the office address.
- Address:- 2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.