Jammu and Kashmir Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
05 Days / 04 Nights
Kashmir is one of the world’s top-rated honeymoon destinations. Let’s Escape and watch the sunset together with your better half spending some quality time for a shikara ride on the rippling Dal Lake in Srinagar. Shopping distinctively-patterned handicrafts, colorful Pashmina shawls, and beautiful Kashmiri outfits. Book Jammu and Kashmir tour packages at discounted prices from luxury vacations and holidays.
Note:- Send Query to know more.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Airport pickup and drop as per your flight timings.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels.
- Meals included as per itinerary
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
- Reach Srinagar, where a representative will be waiting for you for your direct transfers to Pahalgam.
- You will then proceed towards Pahalgam, also known as the valley of shepherds.
- With a number of trekking trails and camping sites, Pahalgam is a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to the hotel and relax for a while before proceeding towards the Beautiful Aru Valley.
- Aru Valley is a small village that is famous for its scenic beauty and here you can indulge in various adventure activities.
- Then proceed towards one of the most popular tourist destinations, the Betaab Valley, which offers stunning views of the Lidder River surrounded by heavenly natural charm.
- Further, you will be visiting Chandanwari, which is famous for its snow bridge and is also the starting point of the holy Amarnath Yatra.
- After a day full of beautiful sightseeing and thrilling adventures, return back to the hotel in Pahalgam and call it a day.
- Wake up and have a hearty breakfast.
- Get ready for a lovely day in Srinagar, the land of Lakes and Gardens.
- Transfer to Srinagar and Check in the hotel where you can have some rest.
- Visit the marvelous Mughal creations starting with the Chashmi-e Shahi which is a natural water spring.
- Stroll around the famous landscapes created by the Mughals - The Nishat Bagh meaning the garden of pleasure and The Shalimar Bagh which means Abode of love.
- Visit the religious site of Hazratbal Shrine, where the hair strand of Prophet Mohammad is preserved carefully.
- Walk over the Takht-e-Suleiman hill and seek the blessings of Lord Shiva from his oldest shrine in Kashmir valley - the Shankaracharya Temple.
- Spend a lovely evening by relaxing in your Shikara as it glides through the glittery water of the Dal Lake.
- Enjoy a wonderful sunset or take a chance to shop from the lively colorful floating markets in the lake.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Wake up to the views of beautiful mountains and have a delicious breakfast.
- Get ready for an exciting day in Gulmarg.
- Transfer to Gulmarg and check in the hotel.
- See the breathtaking views of the Kashmir Valley and the snowy peaks around as you take a Ride on the 2nd Highest Gondola in the world.
- You can also try sliding down the slopes in Gulmarg by learning to ski and snowboarding as it a popular Ski resort.
- Visit the largest Golf Course in India at Gulmarg which has 18 holes in total.
- Return back to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Wake up in the morning and have a hearty breakfast.
- Get ready for an excursion to Sonamarg and check out from the hotel.
- Sonamarg is a town surrounded by breathtaking glaciers and serene lakes, covered in snow with beautiful flower-laden meadows in the majestic Himalayas.
- Take a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier that offers a stunning view of the frozen lake lined with emerald meadows and a clear blue sky.
- Walk along the exotic grasslands of Baltal to explore the untouched beauty of Sonmarg.
- Once done exploring the beauty of Sonmarg, you can head back to Srinagar and check in to a houseboat.
- Have a delicious dinner and an overnight stay aboard the houseboat in Srinagar.
- Wake up, have a sumptuous breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the houseboat.
- You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar.
- This wonderful trip ends with a bundle of happy memories from the mountains.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.
3 thoughts on “Jammu and Kashmir Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays”
It is a great place to shop not too far from New York. We took the bus from Port Authority and traveled through the countryside to get there.
This is the best tour on the east coast! It was amazing how many places we visited and what great memories we made!
We always stay at here when in town. The location is great, staff is wonderful and we love the overall feel. Beautiful view from the here.