Slovakia Winter Adventure Tour Package
Slovakia Winter Adventure Tour Package
Slovakia is considered to be one of the most beautiful as well as diverse countries in Central Europe. If you love exploring cities with beautiful ancient architecture, a rich history, and a beautiful landscape, there certainly could not be a better place than Slovakia for you to visit. The country has beautiful weather, endless historical monuments, ancient castles, fortresses, majestic mountains, and enchanting waterfronts, that can woo away the heart of each and every visitor. Also, this beautiful country allows you to indulge in a number of amazing activities, including winter sports, adventure sports, boat rides, and much more, which can make the experience of each and every traveler worth it.
Luxury vacations and holidays offer customized Slovakia tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 8 days.
- Breakfast included.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Airfare not included.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Land at John Paul II International Airport Krakow to avail yourself of complimentary transit from the airport to your hotel. After checking into your hotel, your tour leader will meet you in the hotel lobby and take you on an informative walking tour of Krakow city.
- On this walking tour, you will get to visit Rynek Glowny, the largest medieval square in Europe, surrounded by historical buildings and iconic townhouses. Post that you will get to take a tour of the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After exploring the beautiful town, you can spend some time at the quirky cafes in the town and get back to the hotel to rest for the day.
- On the second day of your tour, after having your breakfast at the hotel, you will cross the Polish borders to enter the beautiful country of Slovakia to reach your tour base in the beautiful Tatra Village of Tatranska Lomnica. This beautiful village is one of the most visited places in the High Tatras, popular for winter sports, hiking, mountaineering, and much more.
- This small village is laid down with beautiful wooden villages and has majestic alpine forests. On your way to the village, you will also take a few stops to soak in the beauty of nature and the mountainous beauty of High Tatras. After reaching the village, take a small walk across its streets, admire its beauty, and retire for the day in your hotel.
- After having your breakfast at the hotel, you will head towards the quaint village of Stary Smokovec by train to experience Snowshoeing. After reaching your destination, you shall be provided with an introduction along with a quick session to help you grab the flow of the experience.
- After indulging in this unique experience, you shall catch your train back to Tatranska Lomnica to experience ice skating on a local frozen lake, followed by a heartwarming glass of tea or mulled wine. After having your dinner at one of the restaurants, you can head back to the hotel to rest for the day.
- After a hefty breakfast at the hotel, you shall drive to Strbske Pleso to try out cross-country skiing. This village is the highest location in the High Tatras and provides an ideal local lake surrounded by beautiful mountains to try out skiing. After the experience, you shall head to a local restaurant to indulge in an authentic Slovak lunch and finish it off with a mug of beer or wine. Thereafter, you return to your base and explore the town for a while before you take the funicular train up the mountain to try out night sledding. After this exhilarating experience, return to your hotel and relax for the day.
- After having your breakfast, you once again head towards the village of Stary Smokovec to catch your funicular train up the high mountains, where the real adventure takes place. Walk to Velka Studena dolina. Here you can indulge in a number of winter sports, take lessons, or just sit back and soak in the beautiful views of the snow-clad mountains. You can also choose to spend time at the wellness center of the hotel lobby if you desire so to relax for the day.
- This day of your tour shall be free for you to explore the city or indulge in one or more of the endless adventures that the place has to offer. Apart from that, you will also get to indulge in an exclusive Slovak cooking lesson on this day.
- After your breakfast at your hotel, you shall head back to the city of Krakow, where you can feel free to explore the city and go shopping. After exploring the city, you can get back to your hotel to retire for the day.
- After having your breakfast, your amazing tour will come to an end. If you have a flight late in the day, you shall be provided with a storage facility. Also, if you are leaving from John Paul II International Airport in Krakow, you can feel free to use the complimentary transit service.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.