Denmark Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Denmark Tour Packages
05 Days / 04 Nights
Denmark is one of the most beautiful Scandinavian countries, and one of the best ways to explore it is through Denmark tour packages from India. These comprehensive, well-planned, well-rounded packages come with a number of convenient inclusions, you can stay in some of the best hotels, go on local tours, explore cities such as Copenhagen and Odense and eat and drink to your heart’s content. Book Now Denmark tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at discounted prices. Send Query now.
PLACES TO VISIT: Copenhagen
THINGS TO DO: Tivoli Garden, Christianborg Palace, the terraces of Nyhavn, the Mermaid, Andersen
AIRLINES: KLM Royal Dutch, Oman Airways, Air France, Air India, Lufthansa, Aeroflot, Turkish Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways Etc…
Note:- All information on a quote( Send query) and no bookings have been made yet. All services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Return economy class airfare.
- 04 Nights accommodation.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Schengen Visa Charges.
- Additional services
- Event tickets
- Denmark tour packages from India commence with your arrival at the Copenhagen International Airport after departing from Chennai Airport.
- On arrival, you will be picked up and transferred to your designated hotel.
- After checking in, you can take a short rest and join the orientation “Walking Tour”, where you can explore the beauty of the city on foot. It is the best way to know the locals and blend with the rich culture of the city and try some local cuisine.
- On the first day of your vacation, you will get to spend the night in Copenhagen.
- The second day of your Denmark holiday package from India starts with a sumptuous breakfast followed by a visit to the Tivoli Gardens. The Tivoli Gardens feature puppet theatres, a Moorish-style concert hall, roundabouts, a rollercoaster, and numerous cafes, bars, and food pavilions.
- Next, you will visit Nyhavn, a picturesque neighborhood that used to be an ancient dock.
- The next stop on your day tour is the beautiful Christiansborg Palace, which is presently the office of the Prime Minister, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. The enthralling National Museum of Denmark features a 2000 years old sun chariot, Danish silver and porcelain items, antique furniture, and many more amazing exhibits.
- Your trip for the day ends after touring the famous City Hall Square, after which you can retire to your hotel.
- On the third day of your Denmark tour package from India, you will be able to travel to Odense- the third-largest city in Denmark. This city is also the birthplace of the master storyteller Hans Christian Anderson.
- You will be picked up on arrival, and after checking into your hotel, you can visit the Odense City Hall on the Danish island of Funen.
- The next stop is the Funky Monkey Park, where you can enjoy outdoor activities like Aerial Adventure Parks and Ziplines.
- After the day’s tour, you can spend the night in Odense.
- The fourth day of your Denmark tour package from India includes visiting local attractions such as Egeskov Castle – the famous moat castle initially constructed for defensive purposes, which is presently a model farm with a Classic car Museum and Grand Banquet Hall.
- Other destinations on the itinerary are the iconic Hans Christian Andersen Museum, where all the work and mementos of the legendary author are preserved.
- The day’s tour ends with a visit to the enchanting Odense Zoo, after which you get dropped back to your hotel for a good night’s rest.
- The fifth day is the last day of your vacation in Denmark.
- After delicious morning breakfast and a short rest at your hotel, you will be provided with a safe and comfortable ride to Copenhagen Airport.
- Your Denmark holiday package from India concludes here, with your arrival at the Copenhagen Airport, where you can take a flight back to the Chennai Airport in India.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.