Rwanda Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and holidays
Rwanda Tour Packages
Gorilla Sighting Tour
For all wildlife enthusiasts, head for a gorilla sighting tour to the African nation of Rwanda on a 4 day 3 night tour. The tour starts on arrival at Kigali airport where a tour representative will guide you to your hotel. You will have a chance to explore the best of Kigali as you go sightseeing around the city before heading to Parc National des Volcans for your Gorilla sighting session.
The tour is engineered to give you the best wildlife experience as you interact with the gorillas for an hour. The tour includes accommodation, transport, meals and a lot of sightseeing and activities. Book Rwanda tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at an unbeatable price on 350+ destinations. Send Query Now.
- All stay on Twin Sharing Basis
- Kigali Serena Hotel
- Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- All Meals Included
- Gorilla Sighting and Interaction
- professional driver/guide
- Visit the Genocide Memorial Center
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance or anything specifically not mentioned above.
- You will be met, welcomed, and picked up on arrival at Kigali International Airport by a local representative and driven to Kigali Serena Hotel.
- Check-in and unwind.
- After breakfast, spend the morning in Kigali and visit the Genocide Memorial Centre.
- Then, drive to the Volcanoes National Park in Ruhengeri, which will take around two hours.
- Lunch will be served to you in the main lodge, from where you can enjoy a sweeping view of the Virunga Volcanoes and the Park.
- The afternoon is yours to spend at leisure and settle in.
- Take an optional guided bird walk around the grounds of the lodge to spot species endemic to the region.
- Head back to the Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge for dinner and fall asleep to the sounds of Africa.
- Have an early breakfast at the lodge, and prepare yourself for a day of gorilla tracking in the forested hills of the Park.
- Drive to the Parc National des Volcans headquarters.
- Here, you’ll meet your guide, be allocated one of the habituated Mountain Gorilla families, and be given a safety briefing.
- After you are driven to the start of the trail, follow your guide through the thick tropical forest in search of the Gorilla family.
- Once you find them, sit with these gentle giants for a maximum of one hour (in order to minimize behavioral disturbance and risk of disease transmission), watching them playing, sulking, teasing each other, eating, or dozing just like we do.
- After this phenomenal wildlife experience, return to your vehicle on the edge of the forest and return to the Sabyinyo Silverback lodge for lunch.
- Spend the afternoon at leisure followed by dinner, swapping the day’s stories and sightings over with other guests.
- Dinner with bonfire will be organized at day's end.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.