Hawaii Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Delhi To Hawaii Tour Package
The archipelago of Hawaii is known popularly for its pristine islands, picturesque beaches, laid-back tropical climate, lush forests, serene waterfall pools, exuberant marine life, and diverse landscape. Perched atop huge volcanic mountaintops, the islands of Hawaii are home to rich heritage and culture. The postcard-perfect Big Island shelters an active volcano, while Oahu is known for its heritage monuments. Maui has gained much fame for sheltering the largest population of Pacific corals in the entire world. Hawaii is also a hub for adventure seekers, offering umpteen varieties of adrenaline-pumping water sports, including surfing, swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
Some of the top attractions that can be explored with the Mumbai to Hawaii packages include the Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial, the Volcanoes National Park, Kona coffee plantations, Maui Ocean Center, and Waikiki Beach. Luxury vacations and holidays offer customized Hawaii tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 8 days.
- Breakfast included.
- English Guide.
- Water Sport included
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- As per your Mumbai to Hawaii packages, on this day you will arrive in Honolulu.
- Once you reach the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu, our local representative will meet and transfer you to your pre-booked hotel in the city.
- Upon arriving at the hotel, check in, freshen up, and rest for some time.
- Later, you can head to explore the picturesque golden beaches of Waikiki.
- Get back to your hotel in the evening and enjoy a peaceful overnight stay.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning in Hawaii and freshen up.
- Take a sumptuous breakfast in your hotel and get ready for the day’s activities.
- As per the Mumbai to Hawaii packages, this day is reserved for a full day fun-filled sightseeing tour of Honolulu city.
- On your tour, you will explore prime landmarks such as the Pearl Harbor National Monument, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, and the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Later, you will explore the top attractions in downtown Honolulu, including the Iolani Palace, the State Capitol Building, and King Kamehameha I Statue.
- You can spend the rest of the day at leisure, as per your own plans.
- In the evening, you will return to your hotel for an undisturbed overnight stay.
- Wake up to yet another fresh morning and treat yourself to a toothsome breakfast at your hotel.
- Complete the check-out formalities and proceed on your onward journey.
- According to the Mumbai to Hawaii packages, today you will take your flight to the Big Island of Hawaii, which is considered to be the largest island of the Hawaiian archipelago of the United States.
- Once you reach the Big Island, you will take an exploration tour of Kailua-Kona, a quaint seaside village that once served as a tropical play area for the royal family of Hawaii.
- Later you will take a guided plantation walk at one of the coffee estates and learn about Kona’s famous coffee culture.
- Next, you will pay a visit to the Manta Ray Learning Center, where you will learn important facts about the graceful and fascinating manta rays.
- Your overnight stay will be at a pre-booked ocean-side hotel.
- Wake up lazily to a beautiful morning and freshen up.
- Take a lavish breakfast at your hotel, wrapped up in a super relaxed atmosphere.
- The day is up to you to be spent at leisure as per your own plans, lazing around and exploring the natural wonders of the Big Island.
- Once dusk approaches, you will get back to your hotel for a good night’s sleep.
- Wake up, freshen up and enjoy a fulfilling breakfast at your hotel.
- Head for an enjoyable exploration tour for the day.
- Start your day’s activity by paying a visit to Punalu’u Beach Park, which is known popularly for its Hawaiian green sea turtles and pristine black sand.
- Next, head to the world-famous Hawaii Volcanoes Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- At the national park, pay a visit to the Thurston Lava Tube, where you can learn important geological facts about the islands.
- Later, in the evening, you will take your flight and proceed to Maui.
- Once you reach Maui, you will check in to a pre-booked beachfront resort at the picturesque Kaanapali beach.
- Wake up fresh and pamper your taste buds with a delicious breakfast at your hotel.
- Get ready for a wonderful full-day sightseeing tour of Maui.
- As the Mumbai to Hawaii packages have it, start your exploration tour with a visit to the very popular Maui Ocean Center, which is known to shelter the largest population of Pacific corals in the entire world.
- At the Maui Ocean Center, you can spot sharks, a host of colourful tropical fish, and the Hawaiian green sea turtles, in addition to the Pacific corals.
- You will also get an insight into the sustainable agricultural practices followed on the island.
- You will visit a sustainable local farm and interact with the locals.
- In the evening, you will enjoy a leisure walk to Whalers Village or go dine at old town Lahaina.
- Later, you will return to your hotel for a relaxed stay.
- Wake up to a relaxed morning and freshen up.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast with absolutely no hurry as this day is reserved to be spent at leisure, as per your own plans.
- You can hike to the summit of Haleakala or explore the heritage, culture, and art of the region.
- You can connect yourself with the natural surroundings of Hawaii and feel proud to have completed this wonderful tour.
- In the evening, you can enjoy your last tropical dinner in Hawaii with some exotic cocktails, before retiring to your hotel.
- Wake up to a wonderful morning and freshen up.
- Take your last breakfast at your hotel, before moving to Kahului Airport.
- Board your flight and fly back to your home country with unforgettable memories of your exotic tropical vacation.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.