Zambia Tour Packages from Delhi
Zambia tour packages
If you are keen on knowing the best wildlife tour from India then book a Zambia tour package from Delhi that will permit you to witness the rich wildlife in an untamed surroundings.
- Begin your tour by arriving at Zambia, from where you will board a flight to Mfuwe. After that, you’ll be taken to Chinzombo, where you can relax. In the evening, you’ll visit South Luangwa National Park, where you’ll be able to relieve your jungle book memories.
- On the second day, you’ll explore the wilds of the Luangwa national park from Chinzombo Camp. On the third day, you’ll enjoy a game drive before you depart to the Lower Zambezi National Park. You’ll then visit Chongwe River House which offers breathtaking views of the Zambezi National Park’s mountainous escarpment.
- The center of attraction here is the night and day drives, walking safaris, boat cruises, and canoeing.
- Reserve your days four and explore Lower Zambezi National Park, where you can enjoy various enthralling activities such as day and night drives, boat cruises, and canoeing.
- The fifth day of the Zambia package from India will mark the end of the tour, and you’ll enjoy a delicious brunch, and you’ll head over to board your aircraft from Lusaka airport to your hometown.
- Return Airfare in economy class.
- 05 days accommodation.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transfer from Airport on a SIC basis.
- Return Ferry Ticket Economy Class.
- Return transfer on a SIC basis.
- Tour & Transfer
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance or anything specifically not mentioned above.
- On the first day of the Zambia tour package from India, you'll arrive at Zambia, from where you'll board a connecting flight to Mfuwe.
- You'll be greeted by our staff at Mfuwe, and you'll be driven to Chinzombo, where you can settle in before having a lip-smacking brunch.
- In the evening, you'll visit South Luangwa National Park, which is a wildlife haven that caters to every kind of traveler.
- You can see big herds of elephants and buffalo in the park and spot some lions and leopards too.
- Opt for a jeep safari to increase your chances of spotting animals and relive your 'The Jungle Book' memories.
- After dark, you'll search for predators and the myriad of smaller nocturnal animals and birds that make this night drive so interesting.
- Dedicate your second of the Zambia tour package from India to explore the beautiful wilds of the Luangwa in luxury, exclusivity, and style from Chinzombo Camp.
- Chinzombo Camp is perched into the shade of trees on a bend of Luangwa River.
- The Chinzombo site is the storehouse of history and memories relating to the early explorers of Luangwa.
- Each luxurious villa is raised with breathtaking views and boasts plunge pools and grand bathrooms.
- This luxurious camp retains its authenticity with canvas and grass walls and grand living areas that melt with the serene riverside setting.
- Chinzombo has sixty acres of private game land that you can explore on the Luangwa River.
- So dedicate your second and third day to the Zambia tour package from India to enjoy all that Chinzombo has for you.
- Here you can enjoy two activities, one in the afternoon and one in the morning.
- You can relax in between, enjoy the camp along with the delicious food and commendable service that it offers.
- As per the Zambia package from India, you will have the last game drive on the fourth day, and you'll enjoy a scrumptious brunch before you head over to the Lower area of Zambezi National Park.
- Chongwe River House is an elegantly designed and unique private home, and it boasts a breathtaking view of the mountainous escarpment of Lower Zambezi National Park.
- The House features an abundance of open space and areas to sit and unwind by the large private pool gazing at the wildlife passing along the Chongwe River.
- Beautiful pebbles from the Chongwe River are embedded in the ceilings.
- You can enjoy tons of enthralling activities here, such as night and day drives, walking safaris, boat cruises, or a flagship canoeing experience that allows you to view wildlife from a natural perspective.
- You can also catch a tiger fish or other fish species at The Lower Zambezi.
- Step on a boat or drift past the riverbank silently while spotting the majestic wildlife species and birds.
- The park hosts good populations of leopards and lions, and you can hear the ubiquitous cry of a fish eagle over here.
- Dedicate your fourth day of the Zambia package from delhi to explore Chongwe River House and enjoy everything that it has to offer to make your trip special.
- You can choose from a wide variety of activities on offer, such as night and day drives, boat cruises, canoeing, and walking safaris.
- You'll also enjoy the delicious food and top-notch services at Chongwe River House as per the Zambia tour package from India.
- As per the Zambia package from India, your trip will end on the fifth day.
- After enjoying the last game activity and having a lip-smacking brunch, you'll board your flight from Lusaka Airport to return to your hometown, taking back fond memories of the trip.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.