Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Tour Package
Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Tour Package
This Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar tour package from Luxury Vacations and Holidays is for those who want to see the best of Indochina, including historical-cultural heritage, ancient temples and pagodas, and magnificent natural landscapes with authentic local lifestyles.
Vietnam can be considered a timeless charm because of its abundance of natural beauty. You will be really fascinated having a look at the vast paddy fields, serene Halong bay, limestone island, Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, and much more. This war-torn nation has come ahead to house some of the bustling townships packed with looming skyscrapers and floating marketplaces. During your visit, you will also be able to relish delightful Vietnamese Cuisine known for its unique taste and flavors.
- Accommodation for 10 Days & 9 Nights.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- welcome dinner on a floating boat.
- Explore the old city & mahabandoola park.
- Visit the weaving villages.
- Climb up to Mount Phousi mountain.
- All tour n & transfer on Pvt. Basis.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- You will be reaching Myanmar on the very first day of the Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar tour package.
- Once you land at the Yangon international airport, you will be assisted by our representatives who will transfer you to the hotel that has been booked for the stay.
- Complete your check-in formalities at the hotel reception and then spend time in leisure.
- You can head out to enjoy a royal Myanmar welcome dinner on a marble boat.
- At the end of the dinner, you can come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the second day of the Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar tour package, you will be having your breakfast at the hotel and then heading out to the downtown area in order to capture the sights of Old City Hall and the enchanting Mahabandoola Park.
- You can then stroll along the street before driving to Botahtaung Pagoda famous for its golden decorations.
- You can also visit the Bogyoke Market which deals with a number of traditional Burmese handicrafts made up of bronze carvings, stone, and wood.
- You will be heading in the direction of Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha in the afternoon with your loved ones.
- You will also be visiting Shwedagon Pagoda to learn more about the history and heritage of Burma.
- You should also make sure that you capture the views of the pristine sunset before heading back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and then head out for the amazing Indochina Tour in Laos from Siem Reap to Luang.
- You will be transferred to the airport by our agents so that you can catch your onward flight to Luang Prabang.
- Once you arrive at Luang Prabang, you will be greeted by our local guides who will escort you to the hotel that has been booked for your stay.
- You can spend the rest of the time in leisure and if you wish you can wander around the city in the evening hours to discover the way of living of the natives.
- At the end of the activities, you can head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The fourth day of the Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar tour package is meant for a full-day city tour.
- You can have your breakfast and then visit the Royal Palace Museum which is home to a wide range of age-old artifacts.
- You can then head out to the oldest temple of Wat Sene and Wat Xiengthong which are famous for their classical Laotian design.
- Then take a tour of the enthralling stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham.
- You can visit the Art and Ethnology Centre in order to know more about the ethnic culture in the afternoon hours.
- You will then be taken to the popular settlements of Ban Xieng Khouang and Ban Xienglek known for their weaving art.
- The next stop for the day would be Wat Mai and then Mount Phousi. You can explore the sacred gilded stupa to enjoy the sunset views of the city and Mekong River.
- You can return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and then spend some leisure time with your loved ones.
- You will be transferred to the airport from where you will be catching your flight to Siem Reap.
- Once you arrive at Bangkok, you will be received by our agents and then you will proceed to the hotel that has been booked for your stay.
- In the evening hours, you can also enjoy delicious dinner watching the famous Apsara Dancing.
- Have your breakfast and then start your exploration tour of the ruins of the ancient civilization.
- You will be visiting the old capital of Angkor Thom, Victory Gate, Royal palace, Terrace of Leper King, Bayon, and Baphuon.
- You will truly fall in love with the winding tunnels. Daring climbs, and mysterious chambers.
- You can head out to visit Angkor Wat which is one of the largest religious complexes in the whole world. You will be welcomed by amazing architectural designs and historical heritage.
- At the end of the day, you can come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On day seven of the Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar tour package, you will be leaving for the Indochine tour in Hanoi in Vietnam.
- You can have your breakfast at the hotel and then head out to the airport.
- You will be meeting our local representative after your arrival in Hanoi. You will be escorted to the hotel that has been booked for the day.
- You can spend time in leisure after settling down. In the evening hours, you can choose to wander around the city and enjoy shopping in the local night markets.
- At the end of all the activities, you can come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- You will be transferred to Halong city privately from Hanoi.
- On your arrival, you will be boarding a cruise ship to enjoy cruising through the stunning Halong Bay.
- You will get a chance to savor delicious lunch at V’Spirit Classic cruises.
- You can explore the famous Sung Sot Cave and Titov Island.
- On this day, you can also indulge in swimming activities at the beach or you can choose to relax capturing beautiful scenic beauty all around.
- You can have your dinner during the sunset hours and then return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On day nine of the tour, you will be waking up to a beautiful sea horizon and then you will be indulging in a Thai Chi workout.
- You can then have your breakfast and then head out in the direction of the unexplored areas of Halong bay on a Kayal.
- You will visit the Drum Cave and then you will be transferred back to Hanoi where you can spend the night at the hotel.
- The time has come to pack your bags for the return journey.
- You can wake up to a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then get ready for the trip.
- You would need to check out from the hotel and then you will be transferred to the airport from your onward flight back home.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.