South Korea Tour Packages – Luxury vacations and holidays
South Korea Tour Packages In 7 Days
South Korea is an East Asian country, located on the southern end of the Korean Peninsula. Known for its idyllic modern and traditional aspects, stunning scenery, excellent shopping experience, and distinct culture, you and your loved ones can witness all this and more with Thrillophilia’s Dreams of South Korea in 7 Days Tour Package while traveling across Seoul, Busan and Jeju. Book customized Moscow tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 6 Nights.
- Breakfast Included.
- Lunch & Dinner not Included.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Tour & transfers on PVT basis.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Upon your arrival at Seoul Airport, our representative will welcome you in South Korea and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
- In the evening, you can take a walk in the neighbourhood and explore nearby places.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a delicious breakfast, set out to explore the major tourist attractions and landmarks of the city with a sightseeing tour.
- You will be visiting Gyeongbokgung Palace, where you will witness the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony.
- In the afternoon, have lunch at the local market and take a walk at the Insadong antique shopping street.
- Enjoy shopping at the Shopping center of Korean Ginseng or Amethyst, and explore the Traditional Market
- Before the tour ends, pay a visit to Namdaemun - Changdeok Palace and later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a wholesome breakfast, get ready for a trip to DMZ ( Demilitarized Zone).
- Start your tour by reaching Imjingak Park and after getting your ID verified at Unification Bridge, proceed for the tour.
- You will be visiting DMZ theater & exhibition hall, The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Dorasan Station.
- After the tour, proceed to Amethyst or Ginseng and enjoy shopping.
- As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a luscious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station.
- Board a KTX Bullet Train to Busan and as you reach, our representative will greet you and assist you for a City tour.
- You will experience the Sea Walk by glass bridge, and later visit Dalmaji hill, APEC House at Haeundae Beach, Cinema center,and the biggest department store in Korea, Centum City.
- After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Jeju.
- Upon your arrival at Jeju Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and will be transferred to the pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After having a leisurely breakfast, embark on a trip to Eastern Area or Western Area as per your choice.
- If you wish to explore the western Area and visit wonderful places such as Hyeopjae Beach, Hanlim Park, O’Sulloc Green Tea Field.
- In the afternoon, enjoy a buffet lunch laden with Korean Delicacies.
- Next you will be taken for Suweolbong Trekking, Sanbang Mountain, and Cheonjiyeon Waterfall.
- If you opt for Eastern Area, you will be visiting Seongeup Folk Village and experiencing the countryside of Korea. Try horseback riding, interact with the villagers and have a local lunch.
- Visit the Gwangalli Beach, Woman Diver show, Haenyeo Museum, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak and Jongdalri shore road, and Manjang Cave.
- Head back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.