Saudi Arabia Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Saudi Arabia Tour Packages from Delhi
Saudi Arabia, popularly known as one of the desert countries in Arabia should definitely pop into your travel bucket list this time. It is one of the largest and most fascinating Middle Eastern countries with a rich history, culture, and tradition. Considered to be the native land of Islam here lies two of the most religious places Makkah and Madinah. Clearly justifying its profile as a desert country, Ar Rub Al Khali, which is the world’s largest sand desert located here, is worth a visit. Apart from its alluring beauty and stunning architecture, Saudi Arabia offers a rich dining experience with some delicious Arabian delicacies.
Walking down the streets of Al-Balad will give you the vibe of the old city and its traditions. The heritage parks, palaces, bedouin on horses, and camels are one of a kind. From spectacular landscapes to marvelous engineering Saudi Arabia has everything to make tourists fall in love with it. The best time to explore this destination is from November to February when the temperature remains mild to average.
From enjoying shopping at the biggest Al Rashid Mall to delving into the half-moon beach and the dolphin show at the Fakieh Aquarium, everything will make you come back for more.
- Accommodation for 11 days.
- Breakfast included.
- English Guide.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- After arrival from India at the King Khalid International airport in Riyadh, you will be greeted by our representatives and provided with accommodation facilities.
- After the check-in formalities at the hotel visitors can explore the nearby localities or relax in the hotel.
- Rest for the day.
- After breakfast at the hotel, the visitors will proceed towards Exploring Riyadh city. Masmak palace and the national museum will be the attraction of the day.
- Then you visit the Al Zal market famous for Turkish and Iranian carpets and shoes, which is known to have great historic importance.
- The final stop for the day will be the Kingdom tower where you get to view the entire city of Riyadh from the top floor.
- End your day with the best Arabian cuisine at fine restaurants around the city.
- After a splendid breakfast, you check out to visit the Ushaiger Heritage Village & Al Qasab Salt Flats.
- You get to enjoy the fine Najdi architecture and aesthetics at the Heritage village providing a glimpse of the slow pace of Saudi society. These streets feel lively depicting the rich ancient culture and tradition of the place.
- Then you get to explore the production of raw salt around the Sand dunes of the Ad Dahna desert. You can also buy this local salt that is being packaged and sold in the kingdom stores.
- After all the tiring morning visits you enjoy a rich lunch dine experience at Cultural Mud House and then continue to explore the local streets.
- After exploring Riyadh city you head for the City of Qassim where you get to visit the local markets and Plantation sites.
- Dinner and overnight stay accommodations will be provided to you in Qassim.
- You kickstart your day with a heavy breakfast at the hotel and then head to Hail city.
- This city is known for its ancient and pre-Islamic importance. Also, it is seen as a pilgrimage halt site on the way to Makkah.
- After you head towards Tabah. The interesting fact to note here is that Tabah is located on a volcano crater.
- The city of hail is best known for its museum and artifacts. Also If you are looking for a place to buy authentic dates and dry fruits, this is the best place to consider. Apart from these, you can get other beautiful local hand-crafted items in the streets like clay pots, handwoven mats, and traditional costumes.
- The day ends with a splendid dinner and relaxation in the provided lodging facility.
- You checkout from the hotel in Hail and the next tourist destination is Aljouf.
- You will get to see some of the magnificent ancient historic sites here including jubbah city which also comes under the UNESCO heritage site.
- It attracts tourists because of the preserved age-old human sites, stone carvings, drawings, and antique stone tools. This trip to Aljouf will be fun and informative at the same time.
- You get to enjoy and explore the local cuisine at dinner and overnight stay at Aljouf.
- After breakfast, you get an outing to the nearby places of tourist interest in Aljouf starting with Alrajajeel columns.
- Then you visit places like Mared Castle and Omar Bin Khattab Mosque which have great historic importance.
- In fact, Saudi Arabia is a country known to have no rivers but magnificent man-made lakes like Domat Aljandal. This will be your next place to look out for. Exploring the sidewalks you can take some magnificent pictures here.
- Tourists will be provided with a lunch at the local restaurant in order to experience the native cuisine there.
- Lastly, you visit the camel rock site as your last planned spot and will be dropped at shaka airport by our representatives to return to Riyadh city.
- The beautiful trip ends on day seven with breakfast at the Riyadh hotel.
- After the checkout and other formalities at the hotel, our representatives will drop you off at Khalid International Airport for your return to India.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.