Rajasthan Tour Package – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Jaipur Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer | Fall in Love with Rajasthan
The land of vibrant colors, rich heritage, scenic locations, majestic lakes, beautiful palaces, golden sands, and everything else in between, Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart. With this tour package experience the transition from rich greenery and serene lakes in Jaipur & Udaipur to the dry deserts in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
Luxury vacations and holidays offer customized Rajasthan tour package with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Stay on a double
- Breakfast included
- Misc. Expense
- Driver Cum Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Meet a representative at a pre-decided location in Jaipur.
- Get transferred to your pre-booked hotel where you can check in and relax for some time.
- Start your sightseeing by visiting Albert Hall where you can capture amazing clicks with pigeons.
- You can then take a short stopover at the iconic Hawa Mahal which is a symbol of Jaipur and then check on time at the world's biggest sundial in Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
- Visit the current residence of the royal family - The City Palace and Museum which displays the weaponry and handlooms that were used by the royal family.
- In the evening, visit Govind Dev Ji Temple and the Local Market.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast starts a full day of local sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Dive into history by visiting the Amer Fort, which has witnessed a number of wars, and royal celebrations and served as a residence to a number of rulers.
- You can then visit the Jaigarh Fort which houses one of the biggest cannons and the Nahargarh Fort from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city.
- Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal to get some amazing clicks in traditional Indian attire.
- You can also visit Birla Temple, a temple made with shimmering white marble and carved with various mythological events.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Jaipur.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive for Udaipur - The City of Lakes
- En route, take a picture of the Tallest Shiva Statue at Nathdwara and visit the famous Eklingji Temple
- On arrival check-in at your hotel and take some rest
- You can then embark on the way to Gulab Bagh and en-route stopover by Lake Pichola to see Jagmandir.
- After strolling through the garden with a variety of roses and getting face to face with rare animals at the zoo you will head towards Fateh Sagar Lake.
- In the evening, stroll through Local Market shopping for souvenirs.
- Head to the hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for a city tour.
- Visit Sahelion-ki-Bari, a greenhouse built for ladies who went with the princess after marrying Maharana Sangram Singh.
- Further, visit the City Palace, & admire architecture with mirrored walls, ivory doors & windows with colored glasses,
- You will then visit the nearby Crystal Gallery in Fateh Sagar Palace which will help you peek into the royal history and hosts the largest private collection of crystals in the world.
- In the evening, take a breathtaking Boat Ride over the picturesque Lake Pichola or Fateh Sagar Lake.
- You can then visit Under the Sun Aquarium where you can see various colorful fishes.
- Head to the hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then check out of the hotel.
- Continue your drive towards Jodhpur. You will reach there by afternoon and check-in.
- Proceed towards the mighty Mehrangarh Fort that sits above a hill and is visible from throughout the city.
- You’ll also visit the “Taj Mahal of Marwar”, Jaswant Thada which is made up of white marble sheets.
- In the evening, head to Balsamand Lake located in the middle of a well-manicured garden.
- You can also visit the market at Ghanta Ghar where you can buy some authentic Jodhpuri handicrafts and Rajasthani Dresses.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jodhpur.
- Start your next day with a delicious breakfast then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City.
- Take a short stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial, which honors the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and also traces the evolution of the Indian Army.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to your hotel and take some rest.
- You can then head to the Jaisalmer Fort which seems like it has just risen from the sands and offers stunning views of the city.
- Jaisalmer Fort is still a living fort with many houses and people living inside. Here you can shop for some amazing leather goods from the shop that line the streets.
- Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and enjoy your breakfast.
- Start your sightseeing tour of the city by visiting the beautiful Gadisar Lake where you can take a calming morning stroll.
- You can then visit Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmahal ki Haveli & Salim Singh ki Haveli which date back from the 12th to 15th century, & feature exquisite carvings and filigree work.
- In the afternoon, you will head out towards the Sam Sand Dunes where you’ll check in to a desert camp.
- Experience the exotic desert by Dune Bashing over the sand dunes & enjoy Camel Ride overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You can then enjoy folk performances by the locals while enjoying a bonfire and an authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
- After breakfast check out from the desert camps and you can then transfer to Jodhpur for your onward journey.
- This marks the end of your tour with wonderful memories.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.