Portugal Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Portugal Tour Packages
Very few countries across the globe can possess offerings of anything and everything that tourists might yearn for. Quite often travelers look for a vacation designated for relaxation, honeymoon, and exploring all at the same time. Portugal is a place where it has everything to offer on its adorned land filled with medieval castles, golden beaches, stunning countrysides, charming cities, and cobblestoned towns.
Portugal Tour Package from Bangalore covers the major attractions of Portugal with utmost comfort through communication and network around the country so that it adds value to your vacation in Portugal. Some of the main locations you would get a chance to explore in Portugal are Lisbon, Coimbra, and Porto. Experience the best of the best things that Portugal has to offer simply because there is so much to discover and try.
- Accommodation for 8 days.
- Breakfast included.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- The first day of the Portugal Tour Package from Bangalore starts the moment you arrive at Lisbon airport.
- Your travel representatives will be there at the airport to receive you and get connected with you.
- You will be transferred comfortably and safely to your hotel. Get done with the check-in formalities.
- You can either choose to relax for the rest of the day or set out to explore the nearby area of the city on your own.
- Wake up to an amazing colorful morning in Lisbon and have a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Set off for strolling around the starting point of the tour.
- Enjoy a Hop-on hop-off city tour of the imperial city of Lisbon.
- Get yourself a morning sightseeing with your guide featuring a drive through the Baixa quarter’s main squares and walk along the delightful cobblestone narrow passageway of quaint Alfama.
- You can even prefer to drive along with the grand Avenida da Liberdade up to Pombal Square.
- Later, return back to the hotel after dinner in the city.
- Stay overnight at a hotel in Lisbon.
- Waking up to another morning in Lisbon, set out again to discover the city’s maritime heritage at the Moment and discoveries.
- Visit the famous church at Jeronimos church, built to honor voyagers.
- After lunch, go for a walk through the market extending from the heart of the city to Praca do Comercio.
- Stay overnight at a hotel in Lisbon.
- Day four of the Portugal Tour Package from Bangalore goes traveling from Lisbon to Coimbra by train.
- Arrive at Coimbra station and quickly get transferred to your hotel at Coimbra.
- Check in Hotel and stay overnight at the hotel and relax for the next day’s excursion.
- Waking up to a new morning at Coimbra, have your breakfast and gear up for a full-day city excursion with Portugal Tour Package from Bangalore.
- Embark on a journey through a live Fado Show and the most important moments in the city’s history.
- After your lunch head for a beautiful experience of Port Wine tasting with the musicians, you can interact with them and get some insightful knowledge about their craft.
- Enjoy a private guided walking tour exploring the city walls imprinted with history and discover Portugal’s only university city dating from the 13th century.
- After an exhausting full-day trip, return to the hotel and have your dinner.
- Depart from Coimbra and get transferred to Porto on the sixth day of the Portugal Tour Package from Bangalore.
- Travel by train from Coimbra and reach Porto station.
- Get settled at a hotel in Porto and stay overnight at a hotel in Porto.
- Awake early to a delightful morning at Porto. Take your breakfast at the hotel and set off for a full-day city tour with the guides.
- Explore the fascinating and most vibrant city that boasts an extensive history, golden beaches, and captivating nightlife.
- Head to the Ribeira district and get immersed in the town's beauty: those narrow cobbled streets lined with ancient houses.
- Get indulge in a short boat cruise along the Douro River and get back to the hotel.
- The travel span of your Portugal tour ends this day.
- After having a good amount of breakfast get ready for the departure and transfer yourself to Porto airport and get back to your destination.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.