Phuket And Krabi Tour Packages
Phuket And Krabi Tour Packages
From the crystal clear water, and scenic beaches to enthralling adventures and more, Phuket is drawing people to its shores for decades. Often referred to as the Pearl of the Andaman, it is the largest island in Thailand and arguably the most famous one as well. With an exceptional coastline featuring long stretches of white sandy beaches fringed with casuarinas and palms, Phuket is undoubtedly a must-visit destination to have a fun-filled vacation.
On the other hand, lies the stunning town of Krabi along the coast of Southern Thailand. A place boasts of emerald blue waters, gleaming white sands, limestone cliffs, and dense green wildlife sanctuaries. It is a cherry on top for adventure junkies for Krabi offers some thrilling adventure sports like wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, and much more! Dive through crystal clear waters as you snorkel deep down on the special 4-Island Tour, and massage your sore muscles in the Klong Thom and Emerald Pool Hot Springs, there’s a lot to do on this thrilling vacation to Thailand.
- 3 nights accommodation in Phuket.
- 2 nights accommodation in Krabi.
- Breakfast Included.
- Airport Pick up and drop.
- Free Visa assistance.
- Round Trip airfare from Delhi.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Arrive at Phuket Airport where our representative will greet you and transfer you to Krabi.
- It will take around 2 hours to reach this beautiful town that lies along the coast of Southern Thailand.
- Proceed with the check-in formalities and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast in the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the natural wonders of Krabi.
- Wake with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get transferred to Phuket in a private vehicle.
- On your way to the Phuket hotel, witness the amazing scenery this island has to offer.
- Reach the hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities and rest for a while.
- You can spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy exploring the city on your own.
- Head back to the hotel in Phuket for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Phuket.
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and then you are free to explore around.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Phuket International Airport.
- Board a flight for your onward journey and take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.