Morocco Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
- Accommodation in hotels.
- Breakfast for 5 days.
- English Guide.
- Pick and drop from Airport.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Arrive at any time in Casablanca.
- Spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Casablanca to Tangier.
- Travel up the coast to Tangier. Get lost in the winding streets and alleyways of the medina, and take a beachfront stroll. Be sure to sample some Moroccan mint tea.
- Tangier to Chefchaouen.
- Explore Chefchaouen, a beautiful mountain town with white-washed buildings and blue accents. Opt to hike the Rif Mountains, take a traditional hammam or visit a local weavers' cooperative.
- Opt to hike in the Rif Mountains, explore the town, try a traditional hammam or visit a local weavers' cooperative.
- Enjoy a free day in Chefchaouen to explore. The city, whitewashed in different shades of blue, is spectacular on its own, but with the surrounding mountains, it's a sight to behold.
- Chefchaouen to Fès.
- Enjoy free time to shop in the world's largest medina, visit a Berber pharmacy, and take in the many colors of an ancient tannery.
- Free day in Fes
- Enjoy another free day in Fes. Explore the artisan quarters, sample treats from the carts, and view Fès' famous leather tannery from above.
- In the evening, opt for dinner in a converted riad complete with local specialties, music, and belly dancing.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.