Madagascar tour packages
Madagascar Tour Packages
Beautiful Sunset And Snorkeling
Madagascar is truly a dream destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Madagascar offers a lot to its visitors and never disappoints. The mesmerizing view of the sunset on the Avenue of Baobabs, spending time in Nosy Be, the marine life of Nosy Tenikely always gives its visitors an unforgettable experience. The beautiful Nosinpela waterfall and its Natural Swimming pool are worth visiting as well and the shower here is really an amazing experience. Book Madagascar tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at unbeatable prices on 250+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Return Airfare in economy class.
- 14 nights accommodation.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transfer from Airport on a SIC basis.
- Return Ferry Ticket Economy Class.
- Return transfer on a SIC basis.
- Tour & Transfer.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance or anything specifically not mentioned above.
- This is your first day on Madagascar Trip.
- Arrival at Ivato Airport in Antananarivo, Madagascar.
- From Airport you will be transferred to Andasibe.
- After check-in in hotel rooms, visit Analamazaotra Park for a nice and interesting night tour and discover nocturnal lemurs, chameleons, and frogs.
- Return back to the hotel and take proper rest to prepare yourself for an amazing trip to Madagascar.
- After breakfast, we will go more inside the Analamazaotra Park.
- Walk of about 3 hrs in the Analamazaotra Park to see Indri Indri Lemurs, a different type of Lemur species. We will also see various species of birds, orchids, insects, etc.
- After Lunch, we will drive to Vakona Forest Lodge Reserve.
- Drive back to the hotel.
- After breakfast, Drive to Antsirabe.
- StopEn-Route at Pereyaras Reptiles Farm.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape and the Marina life on the way to Antsirabe.
- This day after breakfast we will head out to reach Miandrivazo.
- StopEn-Route near Andraikibe Lake.
- After spending some time near Lake, continue your journey to Miandrivazo.
- After breakfast, we will take a taxi brousse to reach Masiakapy.
- Reach the Tsiribihini River and go for a river tour in a boat.
In the afternoon, on the seventh day, we will go to Nosinapela for a nice shower and swim in its natural swimming pool.
We will continue our ride towards Begidro village.
You will spend the night in the camp in the village.
- After breakfast, we will reach Antseraraka in a Zebu Car.
- After reaching Antseraraka, spend time taking pictures and strolling through markets.
- After breakfast, we will start our journey to Morondava.
- Click pictures on the way with a number of beautiful views on the way.
- You will reach The Avenue of Baobabs by evening.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery during sunset on the Avenue of Baobabs.
- After sunset, continue your journey to reach Morondava.
- Transfer to hotel and check in.
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Airport.
- Board a flight to Nosy Be.
- On reaching, transfer to hotel.
- On this day, enjoy Nosy Bay Island.
- Walk around Nosy be to visit the cafes, restaurants, markets, and some more sites.
- Go Diving if you crave some underwater activities.
- After breakfast, transfer to the beautiful island, Nosy Tenikely on a motor boat.
- Nosy Tanikely is a lovely island and a marine reserve. Nosy Tanikely has amazing marine life that includes Coral, Starfish, Turtles, and Lobsters.
- After a lovely picnic here on Nosy Tanikely, return to Nosy Be in a motor boat and spend the overnight in Nosy Be.
- Spend some more time in Nosy Be.
- You will be transferred to Airport from where board a flight to Antananarivo.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and time for you to buy some gifts for your family and friends.
- Head out for the Antananarivo Day tour after breakfast.
- Visit some of the best places in Madagascar like Rova Palace, Botanical Garden, Zoological Garden, Museum of Art and Archeology, and many more.
- This is the last day of your Madagascar Tour.
- You will be transferred to the airport from the hotel.
- Board a flight back to your home or your next destination.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.