Leh Ladakh tour packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Leh Ladakh tour packages
Premium 6 Days Luxury Sightseeing Tour
Experience this most beautiful journey with utmost luxury and great comfort, featuring the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. The white-washed majestic monasteries add to scenic views of this cold desert. It offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky at the night.
The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, and waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography. Book your Leh Ladakh tour packages from luxury vacations and holidays at an unbeatable price 0n 350+ Destinations.
Also, Check: Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Tour Package
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay at premium class; hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Camping with an evening bonfire.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way.
- Later gets transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world's highest river rafting point.
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs.
- Visit Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill in neutral gear.
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure.
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route.
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snack - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh.
- Later enjoy camping at the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake and enjoy breakfast near the lake.
- Start your drive back and pass through the numerous villages on the way like Durbuk, Tangtse many more on the way.
- Visit the Big Buddha at Thiksey monastery and click memorable pictures in the scenic background of the monastery and snow-capped mountains.
- Also, visit the Shey Gompa on the way, and don't forget to take the panoramic view of the surrounding Leh, Stok, and also Thiksey.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
- Post breakfast, depart for Leh airport with a bag full of memories.
- Have a great journey towards your destination.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.