Kinnaur Kailash Yatra from delhi
Kinnaur Kailash Yatra, Himachal Pradesh
The Kinnaur Kailasha (locally known as Kinner Kailash) is a mountain in the Kinnaur district of the Indian state Himachal Pradesh. Kinnaur Kailash has a height of 17200 ft and is considered sacred by both Hindu and Buddhist Kinnauris.
The beauty of Kinnaur comes from three of the world’s grand mountain ranges – the Zanskar, the Greater Himalaya, and the Dhauladhar, whose views this trek will cover. The grand parikrama begins from Kalpa via Triung valley and back to Kalpa via Sangla valley. The Sutlej River increases the trek’s wonders rising from the southern slopes of Kailash Parvat in Tibet flows through the Kinnaur valley. This trek is on the Bucket list of every trekking enthusiast. book your Adi Kailash tour package from luxury vacations and holidays at unbeatable prices.
Quick Facts About Kinner Kailash Trek:
Kinner Kailash Trek Duration- 10D/9N
Maximum Altitude- 17200 ft.
Trek Gradient- Moderate to Difficult
Kinnaur Kailash Trek Distance- 50 km
Temperature- Day 18°C to 10°C & Night 5°C to -5°C
Best season to go for the Kinnaur Kailash trek- May to mid-July, mid-September to early November
Kinner Kailash Parikrama Trek Start/End Point- Shimla
- Accommodation- Stay in hotels/tents on sharing basis
- Meal:- dinner, breakfast and lunch included.
- Tour & Transfers on PVT. basis
- Permits are included.
- Trek team:- certified guides, cooks, helpers, and porters.
- Equipment- First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter
- GST @5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours, and extra meals.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, and telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Reach Shimla early morning, after breakfast climb to the Jhaku hill to visit the Hanuman temple, museum, and advanced study hall.
- Back to the hotel for lunch.
- It's a free afternoon to visit the mall.
- Stay overnight in the hotel.
- After breakfast, drive via Kufri, Narkandha, and descend to the Rampur, the erstwhile Himalayan kingdom of Rampur Bushahr.
- Continue to Sarahan the summer capital of the Rampur Bushehr.
- Pay a visit to a 1500 years old temple and get a magnificent view of the Shir Khand peaks.
- Stay overnight in camp.
- Today we will move to Recongpeo the district headquarters of Kinnaur.
- Visit the monastery built on the top of the town; the majesty of the Kinner Kailash Mountain is in direct vision from Kalpa this is regarded as one of the mythical abodes of Lord Shiva.
- Overnight stay in either camp or guest house.
- We will drive to Thangi followed by a gradual trek along the stream to a beautiful campsite of Lamber.
- Overnight stay is in Lamber in tents.
- On the 5th day of the Kinner Kailash trek, we will trek from Lamber to Charang.
- The Kinner Kailash trek goes through different terrain via Surting shepherd house.
- Overnight stay in surting shepherd house.
- On this day we will trek from Charang to Lalanti which is 11 km in total completely filled with wildflowers.
- Lalanti is a beautiful place for camping, an overnight stay here.
- We will trek from Lalanti to the Base of Charang.
- This trail is 6km long which goes through Moraine and boulder upwards till base camp, camp on glacier field on the moraines.
- Overnight stay to the basecamp of Charang.
- Today we do a two-hour steep track over rocky terrain till the pass.
- There is a beautiful steep descent till Chhitkul, the last village of Baspa valley before the Indo-Tibet Border.
- Overnight stay in camp near the village.
- Today we will move towards Sangla from Chitkul
- Located in Baspa Valley, the most beautiful valley of Kinnaur dominated by Kamrufort.
- Visit the fort and village followed by an overnight stay in a camp.
- From Sangla, it takes about 6-7 hours to reach Shimla.
- Sangla Valley is located in Karcham, at a distance of 203 kilometers from Shimla.
- Today, crossing over the Karcham Dam, you will leave the Shimla Kaza Highway.
- Your beautiful trek to Kinner Kailash with lots of happy memories ends today.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.