Karnataka Tour Packages – Luxury Vacations and Holidays
Exotic Karnataka Beaches Tour
If you are looking forward to witnessing the unbounded beauty of wide-stretching water bodies and soaking your feet in the white sandy beaches, then this is the perfect option for you. Embark on this all-in-one option through which you can explore the major prominent beaches of Karnataka without any hassle. Witness the best beach scenes of this south Indian state which includes Karwar Beach, Kurumgad Beach, Malpe Beach, and Maravanthe Beach.
Visit the beautiful beaches of Karnataka with this Exotic Karnataka Beaches Tour. Visit some of the serene beaches on the tour including Panampur Beach, Surathkal Beach, Kaup Beach, and Malpe Beach. Not to mention, also grab the chance to visit Om beach, Devbagh Beach, Kurumgad Beach, and Karwar Beach. Apart from beaches, this tour also takes you to Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra, Sadashiva Temple, St Mary’s Island, and Warship Museum.
- Accommodation for 5 days.
- Breakfast included.
- English Guide.
- Pickup and drop from the airport.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Tour and transfers.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Get picked up in from Bangalore and depart for Mangalore.
- Check in the hotel in Mangalore and relax for a while.
- In the evening, we will be visiting Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra.
- Also known as the Gokarnanatheshwara Temple, Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra was consecrated by Narayana Guru and is dedicated to Gokarnanatha, a Hindu deity also known as Shiva.
- After the visit, we will enjoy our overnight stay in the hotel in Mangalore.
- After having breakfast and checking out of the hotel, we will head towards exploring Panambur Beach.
- Known for its cleanliness and safety, Panampur Beach is one of the most famous beaches in the region. Here, you can avail several self-sponsored activities such as Jet ski rides, Boating, and Dolphin viewing.
- Next, we will be visiting Surathkal Beach. Surathkal Beach is also known as NITK Beach and is one of the cleanest beaches. There is a new lighthouse in the vicinity as well.
- There is an ancient Sadashiva Temple here, where you can visit and marvel at the amazing views of the sea from this temple.
- The evening is ready to mesmerize us with Kaup beach. The beach offers a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea. The sunsets here cannot be missed viewing.
- The lighthouse near this beach will allow you to gaze at the views from the top.
- Later, we will be driving to Udupi and checking in at the hotel.
- Overnights stay in a hotel in Udupi.
- After freshening up and having breakfast at the hotel, we will be checking out.
- The first destination of the day is Malpe Beach. Explore this less explored beach where glittering water and golden sand is ready to help you have the best time.
- Next, we will be visiting St Mary's Island. Vasco De Gama set his first foot here on St Mary's Island. White sand beaches, rock monoliths, and great wildlife are what await your presence here.
- Maravanthe Beach will be our next destination. A scenic beach in Karnataka, Maravanthe Beach is a must-see for every tourist visiting Karnataka.
- We will then head towards Murudeshwar.
- After checking in at the hotel we will visit Murudeshwar Beach. Surrounded by the sea to the west and hills to the east, the beach is an ideal getaway destination.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- After breakfast, we will drive to Gokarna.
- Om Beach is the first destination of the day. It takes the shape of an Om, a spiritual symbol, and is one of the five famous beaches in Gokarna.
- Then we will be heading towards Karwar, a beautiful town which is home to several beaches.
- Here, we will be visiting Devbagh, Kurumgad Beach, Karwar beach, and the Warship Museum.
- Water scooters, jet skis, bumper rides, banana/dolphin boat rides, Kayak boating sports, and para-sailing are all the activities available at Devbagh Beach.
- At Kurumgad Beach, you can avail several adrenaline-rushing water activities.
- Nestling between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea, Karwar beach is yet another beautiful beach to be visited.
- INS Chapal Warship Museum is one of the must-visits in Karwar. INS Chapel is a missile warship used in the 1971 Indo - Pak war.
- Kali River Garden will be visited later in the evening. t is another place where there are a lot of water activities available.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Relish your breakfast.
- Check-out from the hotel and we will be driving back to Bangalore.
- Reach Bangalore with a lot of memories
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899928222 between 10 am to 7 pm. Our office locations are based out of New Delhi, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.