Hanoi Tour Packages – luxury vacations and holidays
Hanoi Tour Packages
Hanoi with Halong Bay
Take this tour to a scenic country loaded with the best of natural beauty, splendid colonial structures, and delectable cuisine to treat your taste buds. Visit the capital city of Hanoi which is bestowed with both cultural and colonial architectural buildings and knows how to make a weekend count at its night market and walking street. Along with the urban beat of the capital city, get a chance to witness the marvelous archipelagos as you cruise on the azure blue waters of Halong Bay. Experience a lifetime of adventure as you explore the limestone caves in Ninh Binh province that is sure to satiate the adventurer in you giving you a treasure of lifelong memories.
Book customized Hanoi tour packages with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- 3 nights in Hanoi & 1 night on Halong Cruise
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport Pick up and drop Transfers.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Sightseeing is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottle of water on the coach.
- Cycle tour in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Boat ride to Tam Coc Caves.
- Halong Bay Cruise.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Upon reaching Hanoi, complete the immigration and visa on arrival process at the airport.
- Meet our representative at the airport and board your transfers to reach the pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in procedure at the hotel and get ready to explore this capital city of Vietnam.
- Start off by visiting the Hoan Kiem lake which is a symbol of Hanoi and is also called the Sword Lake.
- Visit the Ngoc Son temple and the Huc Bridge which are located in the same premises.
- You will then proceed for one hour cycle tour through the Old Quarter to enjoy the bustling local life.
- This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers.
- It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
- Upon completing the cycle tour return back to the hotel.
- Stay overnight at a hotel in Hanoi.
- Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and get ready to start your day. (Pickup: 8 am).
- Board your transfers to Ninh Binh province which is blessed with rich natural landscapes.
- Around 10:30 am you will reach Hoa Lu, an Ancient Capital of the Dinh dynasty (968 - 1009); after which 29 years later King Ly Thai of the Le Dynasty moved the capital to Thang Long - present-day Hanoi.
- Visit the age-old temples that have been built on the grounds of the old royal palace to know more about the feudal dynasties and the historical periods in Vietnamese history.
- In the afternoon walk to the boat station and start a 2-hour boat trip to Tam Coc, popularly known as “Halong Bay on land”,
- This boat ride on the Ngo Dong river will take you through the peaceful scenery of the Limestone Mountains, rice paddies, and magnificent temples.
- On the way pass through a series of 3 caves which are named Hang Ca (first cave), Hang Hai (second cave), and Hang Ba (third cave).
- Upon completing the boat ride, begin your journey back to Hanoi.
- Return back to the hotel in Hanoi for an overnight stay.
- Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and begin your journey to Halong Bay.
- This journey will take you through the Red River Delta where you can see the everyday life of the Vietnamese Villagers.
- Upon arriving at Halong, board a traditional sailing junk and get greeted by the crew members.
- Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, and fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water.
- After having a delicious lunch on board, spend the rest of the time at leisure, wherein you can choose to attend our chef's cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
- Spend the rest of the evening on the sundeck of your cruise and admire the colors of the sunset painting the sky.
- Later, have your dinner accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages (additional cost for drinks) along with various entertainment options like - movie night, squid fishing, etc.
- You can also choose to enjoy your drink by sitting relaxedly surrounded by limestone rocks majestically springing out from silent waters in the night.
- Overnight stay on the cruise at Halong Bay.
- Start your day early with sunrise and join a Tai Chi lesson on Sundeck.
- Start the day enjoying some delights with a light breakfast followed by a colorful brunch.
- Continue exploring Halong Bay by sailing across its 2000+ islets and visiting some of its major highlights.
- Later, disembark the cruise as you reach back to the coast and board your transfer back to Hanoi.
- Upon reaching Hanoi, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Hanoi.
- After having a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel and board your transfer to the airport.
- Your amazing Vietnam Tour ends as you get dropped at the airport.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.