Georgia Tour Package From India
Georgia Tour Package From India
Nestled at the intersection of Europe and Asia, the country of Georgia is a medieval marvel. Offering a glimpse into the scenic country, the Georgia tour package from India seeks to deliver an authentic taste of the country’s culture and heritage. With the Caucasian Mountains dominating the skyline on one end, and the stunning Black Sea beaches spread across the other, the landscapes that Georgia presents are both unique and bewitching.
The Georgia package from India unfolds in Tbilisi, the capital city of the country. Standing testament to the turbulent Russian and Persian rule, the cobbled streets of Tbilisi beg to be wandered. The city is home to some of the most magnificent attractions in the country, with the Sion Cathedral, the Sulfur Baths, and the Old Town being only some of such many. The Caucasian range looms large at a distance, home to a fantastic array of lakes and volcanic peaks.
Book a customized Georgia tour package with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 5 days 4 Nights.
- Sightseeing city tour.
- Breakfast Included.
- The cable car ride up to the Narikala Fortress.
- Day tour Caucasian mountains.
- Visit the ancient town of Mtskheta.
- Tours & Transfer Pvt. Basis.
- Personal expenditure
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- Your arrival at the Tbilisi International Airport will set off the Georgia tour package from India.
- You will be met by your tour captain here, who will guide you with the airport facilities and help you with your transfer to the hotel.
- Once at the hotel, you will be free to spend the rest of the day at your own leisure.
- You could either choose to stay in and rest, or head out and explore the city on your own accord.
- Dinner could be taken either at the hotel or at one of the many eateries around the place.
- Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
- A full-day city tour around Tbilisi will take up the second day of the Georgia package from India.
- Start your tour with a visit to the Holy Trinity Cathedral, one of the largest and most magnificent Orthodox Churches anywhere in the world.
- Make your way to the Metekhi Church, and marvel at the massive monument dedicated to Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi.
- Take a cable car ride to the hilltop Narikala Fortress, witnessing splendid views of the city.
- Walk to the Sulphur bath houses, crossing the city’s only mosque as you go
- Take a stroll along the cobbled streets of old Tbilisi, admiring its quaint cafes and boutiques.
- Visit the Sioni Cathedral, the Anchiskhati Basilica, and the clock tower of the famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre while in the Old Town.
- Finally, head back to the hotel after your tour.
- Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
- Following breakfast at the hotel, head out for a full day trip to the Caucasian Mountains.
- Brimming with some of the county’s best landscapes, the Caucasian peaks are a top inclusion in the Georgia tour package from India.
- Visit the magnificent Zhinvali dam and marvel at the beauty of the crystalline blue waters of the lake here.
- Witness the smoky Mount Kazbek at a distance.
- After the tour, head back to your hotel.
- There will be an overnight stay in Tbilisi.
- The fourth day of the Georgia package from India will be taken up by a full-day tour of Mtskheta.
- Start your tour with a trip to the Jvari Monastery.
- A declared UNESCO World Heritage Site, this sixth-century monastery is one of the oldest Orthodox Churches anywhere in the world.
- Head over then, to the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, an architectural masterpiece from the medieval ages.
- Finally, end your tour with a shopping trip in the local markets.
- Head back to Tbilisi for an overnight stay.
- The fifth day marks the end of your stay in Georgi.
- After breakfast at the hotel, head over to the airport to catch a return flight, leaving with some of the best memories of your lifetime.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.