England Tour Package from Delhi
England Tour Package from Delhi
England is part of the United Kingdom and one of the major tourist destinations around the world. London is one of the most visited cities in all of England but other cities and the countryside have something special that makes England even more beautiful and worth visiting. During your 9 days visit, you will travel to all the major cities and some of the most amazing tourist destinations in all of England.
The trip offers you some of the most famous points such as Madame Tussaud’s wax Museum, Old Trafford, Buckingham Palace, Oxford University, and the Thames River. Book customized England tour package with free visa assistance at an unbeatable price on 350+ Destinations. Send Query Now.
- Accommodation for 9 Days.
- Breakfast included.
- visit Madame Tussaud’s.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- tour & transfer on PVT Basis.
- Personal expenditure.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Travel insurance.
- On your arrival, you will be welcomed by our experienced representative at Heathrow Airport.
- A small greet and brief session will be there while you are being transferred to your luxurious hotel.
- As soon you reach the hotel, complete your check-In and take a rest for some time.
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your own pace as you can explore the city of your own will. There are some amazing shopping streets as well as some of the most amazing restaurants here.
- Head back to your hotel for your night’s sleep as there is a lot yet to see in the coming days.
- Enjoy the delicious breakfast at the Hotel and get ready to enjoy the beautiful sightseeing tour of the city.
- The City tour is included in your England tour package from India in which you will be able to see all the major attractions like the amazing Buckingham Palace, the beautiful London Eye, the chief river of Southern England “the Thames river” and more.
- After the beautiful sightseeing and exploring all the major attractions, you will be taken back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
- Treat yourself to delicious modern English Breakfast at the Hotel which is included in your England packages from India.
- Enjoy your visit to the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you will find wax sculptures of many big celebrities.
- Get clicked alongside wax statues of your favorite celebrities and enjoy your time here.
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure by exploring the streets and spending some quality time with your family.
- Return to the Hotel and have a good night’s sleep.
- Say Goodbye to the city of Dreams.
- Check out from your hotel and get ready to move towards the city of Birmingham.
- On your drive to Birmingham enjoy the picturesque views of the English countryside.
- On your arrival at Birmingham, check in to your hotel that is included in your England packages from India.
- Take a brief rest and get ready to explore some of the major attractions here.
- Explore the tourist attractions such as the beautiful Symphony Hall, the astonishing Hippodrome, and other local attractions.
- After the mouthwatering Breakfast at the Hotel, Check-out and get ready for the drive to Liverpool.
- Check-in at the Hotel at Liverpool reserved for you as mentioned in your England tour packages from India.
- Take a small rest and pay a visit to some of the famous places here like the beautiful Cathedral, The historic Maritime Museum, and the marvelous Anfield Station.
- You can explore the city streets in the evening and enjoy the beautiful weather in your time being.
- After such a hectic day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Check out from your hotel in Liverpool and let the beautiful countryside picturesque views sink in while traveling to Manchester.
- Day 6 of your England tour packages from India, will allow you to explore the city of Manchester.
- Make a visit to the world-famous places like the town hall, the stadium of dreams “ Old Trafford” and the Arena.
- Enjoy and Indulge yourself by feeling the amazing football culture in this beautiful and friendly city of England.
- Get yourself clicked outside some of the local football stadiums or at Old Trafford.
- Get back to your Hotel and stay overnight to sleep.
- Check out from your Hotel in Manchester to travel to Oxford.
- As soon as you reach this amazing city, check in the hotel booked for you.
- Get ready to explore some of the most amazing places like the scenic Castles, Awesome Libraries, and the well-known Oxford University that are all covered in your England packages from India.
- You can also enjoy the tasty street food during your visit to these places.
- Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
- Treat yourself to some of the local breakfast at the hotel before heading back to London.
- Enjoy the full day all by yourself during which you can go street shopping or enjoy some of the local food to check your taste buds.
- Buy something as a souvenir from local shops or enjoy the culture and tradition of this beautiful city.
- Return to your hotel and have some rest by taking a good night’s sleep.
- Enjoy the final meal of your amazing trip before checking out.
- Get your bags packed and make sure you leave nothing behind at the Hotel.
- With smiles on your face and a heart full of the memory of such an amazing vacation in this beautiful country, get ready to head back home.
- Our Representative will be there at the Hotel to escort you back to the Airport from where you will board your flight back home.
Send Your Query
More Tours Packages
Get in touch
2nd Floor, NWA-2, Club Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone : +91 98999 78222
MON-SAT 10:00 – 07:00
Most frequent questions and answers
You will have to sign up to create an account on our website to book a trip. The best travel agents, for your specific destination will prepare an itinerary for your trip & provide you the best quotes in response to your request.
Log on to our website, visit the dashboard and you will see an option of ‘Active Trips’. Go to that option, click on ‘Cancel Request’ and your booking will be cancelled.
Team Luxury vacations and holidays send a feedback form to the traveler after he/she is back from the trip. The review scores are calculated basis the given feedback.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9899978222 between 10 am to 8 pm. Our office locations are based out of New delhi, Mumbai, Bali.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Join hundreds of travel agents to get genuine and free leads on India’s largest online travel marketplace. You can reach millions of travelers and sell your packages easily by making use of our intuitive dashboard that simplifies your day to day activities. Our user-friendly interface will allow you to manage trip requests in a seamless way. To register with us, kindly fill this affiliation form and our team will get back to you to take the process forward.
Please fill the details here Signup Form
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours. Also, travelers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30.Check Individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.All Tickets would be eligible for a baggage allowance of 25 Kg for Adults / Children and 10 Kgs for infants in domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class. Passengers traveling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
We have various payment options to give you a delightful booking experience:
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT Transfer
Usually, Internet Bank Transfer is the cheapest mode of payment for the traveler, as for all the other modes, banks and payment gateway providers charge an extra fee which has to be charge by the customer.
The company reserves its right to cancel the booking being made by you or even amend the same, if necessary without assigning any reasons thereof. Such an amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. As per the policy of the company, the company in its best endeavors shall book alternate Hotels for you, after confirming the dates with you. However, at no point of time shall our Company shall be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damage or any other expense or business loss suffered by you due to the cancellation or amendment of the tour package booked by you. You Can Check out here all the terms & conditions and policies as well.